RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Got a few mins, I need your help with something.

Go down 
+8
pevr
jstarks
vsbkv
suriano
Donnie D
keithldick
247rememberme
Nuttcaze
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Got a few mins, I need your help with something. Empty
PostSubject: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:48 pm

The original problem was Microheli said they would make upgrades, so I sent them my original ES600 parts and only 1 upgrades was made and my parts were never returned, so I asked anyone who thought that was an @sshole thing to do, to write them and tell them.

Well it worked, Thanks Guys, I will finally be getting my parts back but more importantly the Upgrades are finally suppose to be made, got my fingers crossed.

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:01 pm

that` s sooo bad nuttz redface

it`s not just the money it cost you but also your time.i`m sure you could have spent it doing much better things.

i`m gonna email `em now saying i was going to buy some of these upgrades too but if you mess with the nuttz you mess with his friends too orange75
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:24 pm

Yes that really Sux big time....

Sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau of Canada ... http://calgary.bbb.org/

Microheli Model Products Inc.
5611 Templehill Road. N.E.
Calgary, AB, T1Y 4C1
Canada

• If you prefer to contact us by telephone or fax, here is the information:

Tel: +84 (8) 974-4326
Fax: +84 (8) 861-6973
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Email sent.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Man what a bummer!!

I was looking forward to some good mainshafts.....

Anyway I sent emails to all 3 places and this is what it said...

"Hi, I have been awaiting the upcoming release of your esky esmart parts.
I am sorry to hear that you decided not to make the parts. I am also sorry you upset
Marc. He is allready letting the forum readers know what your company has done to him
and the hundreds of Esmart owners That cannot buy parts. I support Marc, He works
very hard on his own time to help others enjoy this heli hobby. You wont have my
business without his support. Thank You...........

Hope it helps.....
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate it :bigthumb:

Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Your video gives an *Error* Nutt : orange78

Never mind it's working now....[i]
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:13 pm

I also posted the same thing on RCGroups in the ES600 thread

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13278861&postcount=6686

another thing was in the first e-mail you can see where Andy says he would give me 2 free gears, yeah right, never happened, but here is the very last e-mail I was able to get out of Microheli, 2 months ago, again they said they were gonna make the upgrades but never did

Got a few mins, I need your help with something. 19
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:14 pm

you can even see in my e-mails that I was even trying to kiss some @ss to help get the parts made quicker censored

I just realized I wasted an entire day on just this one problem angry032 angry032

Maybe tomorrow I can get back to my normal work, like making beginner vids orange53
Back to top Go down
vsbkv

vsbkv

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Hi Marc
I don't think very much of a company or person that would take advantage of someone trying to promote their business and help 1000's of friends all over the world. I also emailed them see below.

To Whom it may concern
I have been awaiting the upcoming release of your Esky Esmart parts. I am sorry to hear that you decided not to make the parts. I am also sorry about how you treated Marc. He is already letting the forum readers know what your company has done to him and the hundreds of Esmart owners, that cannot buy parts. I support Marc, He works
very hard on his own time to help others enjoy this heli hobby. You won't have my business without his support. I will not buy anything with your name on it. Thank you for taking the time to read this email. Vito (vsbkv) redface
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:35 am

Done!

I don't even have a Esmart but that is just bad business!!!

E-mail sent to all three Marc!!!

J.
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:39 am

Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:09 pm

I just e-mailed the president, still have yet to get any response from my earlier e-mails :crylaugh:
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi Marc,

Send mails to all 3 accounts.

This is my mail:

To Whom it may concern,

You are doing very bad business with Marc. Therefore I will not buy anything from your company. I will also advise my friends not to buy anything from your company. As soon as you have made everything straight with Marc than maybe I will advise my friends to start buying again. Your bad way of doing business is now known in the Netherlands and all over Europe.

Peter
The Netherlands

redface

Don't mess with the Nuttcaze and his friends
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:51 am

Yay!!!!!!!!!

They're finally going to send my original parts back.

Thanks guys.

BUT, they haven't said they will make the upgrades. They have the designs already in their computers and have said they can make the parts at any time, but I have told them before that the parts are needed now. So we'll see what happens with that part.
Back to top Go down
mrhodes

PostSubject: Glad for you   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:22 am

Hey I am happy that they are sending your parts back. Really bad CS if it takes that long to get back to you and the many mails they received from others. Glad to hear you are getting your parts back though. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 am

the VP just told me that he will finally get the promised upgrades made, I'm pretty sure they will this time, they don't want another couple hundred angry e-mails, lol
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:48 am

One thing you really have to look at: The Country your are dealing with...

They could give a Crap Less as long as they get some money from you...

Next time if you don't get results, ask them who's soldiers DIED to help save their country...
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:18 am

see that was the funniest thing of it all, its not that they just want my money, because if they did they would have made the parts long ago, but I'm honestly not sure what happened to cause such a long delay, but I'm more sorry that I had to get everyone involved just to solve this somewhat small prob, although there are alot of ES600 owners waiting on those parts too.
Back to top Go down
djem

djem

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:49 am

Great job you are doing Marc, i appreciate it very much. :clap:
I'm going to send mail's to microheli right now.
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 am

Nice news, Nutt! :clap:

Good to know u are geting ur parts back :clap: :clap: , I was about to write a letter to the Chamber of Commerce of Mexico, to report the company here and not do business with them :crylaugh:
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:10 pm

I am glad that everything worked out, Marc!!! :bigthumb:
Microheli redface
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Just glad to hear that the problem is solved. Don't mess with the guys from RC guides forum or you are in deep trouble. headbeat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a few mins, I need your help with something.   Got a few mins, I need your help with something. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a few mins, I need your help with something.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: