RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

AR6200 wiring setup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fitzy

fitzy

AR6200 wiring setup Empty
PostSubject: AR6200 wiring setup   AR6200 wiring setup I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if there is a thread or video of how and where to plug the wires
from the servos into the spectrum ar6200.
I have just received my new dx6i & ar6200 and am not sure which ones to plug into.
aux1
gear
rudd
elev
ail
throt
bat/bind

I know i am dumb but i cant help it,

P.S. I am going to use these on my ES600 & ES500

Thanks,
fitzy. headbeat
Back to top Go down
Mozzy

Mozzy

PostSubject: Re: AR6200 wiring setup   AR6200 wiring setup I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:37 am

Hey Fitzy,

First of al you need to bind your receiver to your transmitter. Also refer to the manual for this. The manual can be found here. old
In short:
Connect the bind plug to the "bat/bind" pins of the AR6200 en connect your ECS (with BEC) OR your UBEC to any one of the other channels. Then, first switch on the receiver (be sure to have the motor unplugged from the ESC). Then while holding the trainer switch in the on (up) position, swith on the transmitter. The Dx6i will show "Bind" in the screen. Wait for the light on the receiver to stop blinking.
Unplug both receiver and switch of transmitter, and that's that.
Oh, a quick remark. The receiver saves the all channel inputs while binding. In case of signal loss it will return to these settings! So don't bind with full throttle up!

Than to answer you question, And again refer to the manual. The manual can be found here. old

This is how to plug in the channels
aux1: (so called) pitch servo, one of the servo's that connects to either the right or left side of the swashplate
gear: Gyro gain (the plug with only one yellow wire)
rudd: Gyro (plug with three wires, usually white, red, black), plug the rudder servo into the gyro
elev: Elevator servo (tilts swashplate forward and backwards) (of course in CCPM at three servo's participate in swash movement, but you get the picture)
ail: Aileron servo, one of the servo's that connects to either the right or left side of the swashplate
throt: ESC
bat/bind: Only in use if you don't use the BEC of your ESC. In that case this is where the UBEC wire goes.

The pitch and aileron servo on the "aux1" and "ail" channels can be switched. You can adjust for this in the menu of the Dx6i.

Hope this helps.
Good luck with it! :prop:
Back to top Go down
fitzy

fitzy

PostSubject: Re: AR6200 wiring setup   AR6200 wiring setup I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 am

mozzy,
thankyou i just had a brain block i could not think for the life of me where to connect
the pitch plug (aux1) right.
its working now and again thankyou.
fitzy,
Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AR6200 wiring setup   AR6200 wiring setup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AR6200 wiring setup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum