RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

I really hate to crash, but

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

I really hate to crash, but Empty
PostSubject: I really hate to crash, but   I really hate to crash, but I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:34 am

Well. it's been a long time, but I had a doozy this morning. Was on my second battery on my Belt CP V1 and i don't know what happened, but into the pool fence railing I went. I think the wind got into it. Pretty sure it was my fault. Just seemed to drift into the rail before I realized it. orange4

Damage report: bent flybar, broken flybar case, slightly bent main shaft, and yep Fatdaddy, those beautiful Maveric carbon blades I got from you are history. orange4 Sorry about that. I can't believe it, but the feathering shaft seems to be ok.

I've replaced the flybar and the flybar case allready, I'll replace the main shaft and put the old woodies on tomorrow and then set everything back up.

Boy I hate crashes. orange3

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: OOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!   I really hate to crash, but I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:41 am

Well noooo sense in you havin nice stuff!!!!!LOL Yup it's makin me really nervous!! Haven't crashed in a while and I know its coming!!!!! I don't want to crash again!!!!LOLO
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: I really hate to crash, but   I really hate to crash, but I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:51 am

crashing sucks but i think its fun to rebuild the heli's ..

.....i had a stupid mistake too work up early 7 am to go fly so cold in the morning spooled up and it just spun in circles finnally realized i stripped out the tiny gear were the belt connects on the main inside the frame its suchs a censored to get to that gear gotta take apart the frame and sweeze it out

realized it happened last night that when i caught a a shoe lace in the tail it stipped the gear when i was setting up to fly for today
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Tail Drive   I really hate to crash, but I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:20 pm

Yes dude that really sucks!!! I stripped it once on my Screamer.. Luckly I had a spare so I wasen't down long.. Mine actually happened in flight, least the last bit of it.. Its tough to land when your spinning like a top!!!! But I did manage to get it down..
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: I really hate to crash, but   I really hate to crash, but I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:26 pm

im so pissed too i wanted to fly today now i gotta wait till fri to go to bp hobby warehouse sucks u can only go there on fridays...

last time this happened i had a rough tail landing and stripped the bottom part of the tail gear this time i broke the top and my dumbass threw away the gear not knowing down the road i would need the top peace that was still ok
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: I really hate to crash, but   I really hate to crash, but I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Yeah, it had been awhile. Bad thing is, not only the damage to the heli, but it snapped off the finials from two of the fence pickets. Ive got some spares, but I gotta figure out how to get the pickett out of the plastic fence rails. Yuk Yuk.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: I really hate to crash, but   I really hate to crash, but I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:03 pm

The old Belt CP is back in business, baby. Of course it has my old repaired stock woodies, but it flys real good. I even got em to track.

Hey Fatdaddy, you got any more of those Maveriks layin around you wanna get rid of for the same price. I'll help you out and take them off your hands. Of course, I wouldn't do it for anybody but you. laughing013

Donnie D smiley-happy088 smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!   I really hate to crash, but I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:25 pm

I guess so!!!! Sorry DD I ain't got!!!! BUT you can get them at heliproz.com for bout 35 bucks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really hate to crash, but   I really hate to crash, but I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really hate to crash, but
Page 1 of 1