RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kshep

kshep

Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer? Empty
PostSubject: Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer?   Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Hey guys,

I ordered some CF blades for my Belt CP V2 from Xheli. They appear to be thinner at the blade grips than the stock wood blades. I notice the wood blades have a plastic spacer that screws into the wood, but don't see anything like that on the CF blades. Are these blades just the wrong size, or am I missing some spacers or something?

Thanks,

-Keith
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer?   Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:23 am

well i just did like you, CF from xheli and the same issue what i did was use the packing ring and put one on each side and only doing that could fit my blades on holders, if have any quest ill put some pics to make it easy to understand ^^
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer?   Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 am

Hey Eltoffer,

Thanks for responding. What type of packing ring did you use, and where did you get it?

Thanks!

-Keith
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer?   Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:59 am

those rings cames with my blades
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer?   Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:01 am

Hah! I just checked the package again. Rings came with mine too. Crazysmile

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer?   Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Ok, got the new blades installed. Wow, what a difference! The heli feels much more stable now and as an added bonus the black blades look great :grinn:
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer?   Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:55 pm

good luck pal, Wink good to know you could install your blades
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer?   Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt CP V2 Carbor Fiber Blades Spacer?
Page 1 of 1