RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

3DPro blade for FP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

3DPro blade for FP Empty
PostSubject: 3DPro blade for FP   3DPro blade for FP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:37 am

Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

3DPro blade for FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DPro blade for FP   3DPro blade for FP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:46 am

No but I have flown these on both the hbfp v1 and v2 and they seem to be more stable however I can,t figure out how to get them to track perfectly.

because they are wood you cant just twist them like the stock blades.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

3DPro blade for FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DPro blade for FP   3DPro blade for FP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:13 pm

pinguin6218 wrote:
Anyone use this blade on their FP?

http://www.rc711.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=22_32&products_id=661

those blades are for the HBCP, the CP version of the HBFP, but they won't work on a FP because the blades do not have any pitch on them
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

3DPro blade for FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DPro blade for FP   3DPro blade for FP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:56 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
pinguin6218 wrote:
Anyone use this blade on their FP?

http://www.rc711.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=22_32&products_id=661

those blades are for the HBCP, the CP version of the HBFP, but they won't work on a FP because the blades do not have any pitch on them

In description it says that they have +8 degrees pitch. But they are sold out. But you can buy similar blades from heli-fever
P.S. They are selling out wooden 6.5 degrees pitch blades for only 3$. They should be good for extreme 380x motor
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

3DPro blade for FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DPro blade for FP   3DPro blade for FP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Crazysmile

wow, the first time I looked at the page I swore I was looking at a page with blades for the HBCP, maybe I was just tired but wow :crylaugh:
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

3DPro blade for FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DPro blade for FP   3DPro blade for FP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:57 pm

another choice for FP blades are these Super Blades XP from Super-Skids, I have a pair on the way right now

$12.95 - http://www.super-skids.com/

3DPro blade for FP YEL_1645-550

Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

3DPro blade for FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DPro blade for FP   3DPro blade for FP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm not much on mods to the HBFP, but I kind of like the looks of those. Keep us smiley-happy088 posted as to how they work Nutz.

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

3DPro blade for FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DPro blade for FP   3DPro blade for FP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Donnie D wrote:
I'm not much on mods to the HBFP

Me neither. I just don't like it's lift. When the heli going down for some reason, give a full throttle will take some time for the heli to lift before touching the ground. When I have my training gear, the gear bounce the heli up. So like throwing the heli into the air, helping the heli to lift.

:prop:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3DPro blade for FP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DPro blade for FP   3DPro blade for FP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3DPro blade for FP
Page 1 of 1