RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Servo works in reverse!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Servo works in reverse!!! Empty
PostSubject: Servo works in reverse!!!   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:38 pm

OK guys (NUTCAZE!!!!) When using the Hitec HS65 it seems to work in reverse!!!
How do I change it?? Changing the switch on the stock TX doesn't help! Do two wires need to be swapped? Which two? Please help QUICK!!!! I NEED TO FLY!!!!
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Servo works in reverse!!!   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:24 pm

DO NOT CHANGE WIRES! You will burn servo. You need to reverse servo on your transmitter.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Next Question   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Ok Next question. All this will go away if I finally switch over to my DX7???
It will make the king better to fly too...right???
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: TX..   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:32 pm

It does not make any diff. if I change switches on the TX(stock ESky)
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: DUH!!!   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Ok never mind I figured it out and I can be soooooodumb about this sometimes.
I was checking by using the throttle and only changing the position of the ELE. switch!!!
So when I change both to reverse BINGO>>>DUH>>> Thanks guy for letting me be my dumb self..
OK,OK you all can stop laughing now!!!
Guess I really should switch to the DX7 anyway huh??
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Servo works in reverse!!!   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:29 pm

sorry, I was in Chicago for a few days but the DX7 will make all the difference in the world, when I added it to my old Belt CP, even the standard rate gyro started acting like a HH gyro, it became so much more managable, def get one as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: DONE   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 pm

I've had one sinse middle of Feb. I've just been intimadaited and lazy by all the settings.
I already have 3 AR7000 for part of my fleet.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Servo works in reverse!!!   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm

its pretty easy once you start playing with it. I chose Spektrum over Futaba because it was a little more beginner friendly, at least I felt so
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Yup   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Yea I decieded last night to make the swap. I crashed on Fri. night and rebuilt it yesterday and need to do the set up. I think its gonna be off, I changed servo's and used the longer Hitec horns, I hope to get a bigger pitch range. This HBK2 is my test bed for the one I'm building, I'm trying to build a super hi Perf. King and this was a good time to try that. Anyway I want to do the adjusting then swap over to the DX7. I gonna get that done tonight. I'm also finnishing up that HK450 and I'm gonna use the Esky TX and RX to test fly that.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: AND   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:36 pm

AND.....I got you guys to help me thru it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servo works in reverse!!!   Servo works in reverse!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servo works in reverse!!!
Page 1 of 1