RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Wonderfull world of rc heli

Go down 
+3
Donnie D
jstarks
HBFP NL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HBFP NL

HBFP NL

Wonderfull world of rc heli Empty
PostSubject: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:10 am

Hi All,

I have been reading a lot of topic on a lot of forums. Just to get more familiar with the RC heli world and my chopters.

There is one thing that I noticed which I like to share with you.

What is going on in RC Heli land?
People buy a Heli and start modificating it in all sort of ways.
No matter if it is a Esky or Align.
Pimping heli's and not flying them as they were build to fly.

A lot of pimping is motivated to make the heli fly better. Then after watching a small movie I mostly think that some extra training would even be better then the upgrade.
Put a golden ring on a monkey and it still is a monkey.
And ofcoarse some heli's need some new esc, servo's, etc :)

What I also noticed is a kind of rat race. People just bashing products as they own the one and only TRex. It must be the best of the best else it suckes. There machines are so great and shiny. Reading those post almost make me insure about my own heli's.
Well like religion some people claim to have the only truth and are not open for people just having fun.

They even burgle in Esky topics just to say do not buy.

So I imagine that those TRex owners have the best and biggest houses & cars, with the best gardens, the best and beautifull kids, a model looking wife and a the best job. They went to the best schools and had all A's. Cause all must be the best of the best!

After reading to much of those bashing topics I found my way to this forum. People are friendly! And for as far as I see there is respect for how others think and live.

As a newbee I think these are odd things and just wanted them to share Crazysmile

Greetz,
Eric

PS When I wanna fly 3D I'll take my kite :bigthumb:

Wonderfull world of rc heli Bannerseptember200905

Last edited by HBFP NL on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:27 am

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!

A quick trip to some of the other forums will definitely give you a new perspective. I went thru the same thing, wondering why I bought my E-sky HBFP because if you read some of the other forums, I am the only one in the world that has one! Crazysmile

But I wonder if I am the only one in the world that has this; why is everyone out of stock on replacement parts? orange78 Who is buying all of my parts???? kane

Ahhh wait a minute; I know who is buying all of my parts! It must be all of those people on youtube that show up when I do a fixed pitch search. :hahaha:

Unlike the feeling you get from some of those other forums, here my friend you are not alone!!!! :bigthumb:

Thanks for sharing,

J.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:37 am

I've got 4 Esky helis and I love all 4. They are great helis as far as I'm concerned, especialy for the money.

Now as far as Esky's management goes, well, don't get me started.

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:38 pm

ultimately I don't care what it is as long as its fun to fly.

And as proof by the "BEST" HBFP Video ever made, the Pilot makes the heli and not the other way around.

now when it comes to parts, repairing and the company management, thats a completely different story but we all get into this hobby to fly, regardless of what else is going on with the company, forums or retailers,

Flying is more Fun, ALWAYS!!!

:prop:

Flying is more Fun, ALWAYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Nuttcaze said:
And as proof by the "BEST" HBFP Video ever made, the Pilot makes the heli and not the other way around.

Absolutely true!!
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:47 pm

PS When I wanna fly 3D I'll take my kite :bigthumb:

Wonderfull world of rc heli Bannerseptember200905[/quote]

Eric, I totaly agree with you on this as I'm sure most on this forum will also agree, It's also cool that people from all over the world are on here too, sometimes I Google Earth to see what part of the world everybody is from, got to say I realy enjoy learning from every one on here :bigthumb: :clap:

BTW, I was wondering what Kites you were talking about from a different post but I see now, that looks realy cool also, you should post some video's if you have any. At first I thought you were talking about a toy kite on a string... laughing013 laughing013
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:55 pm

yeah thats a pretty extreme kite, lol :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
HBFP NL

HBFP NL

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 am

My kites have 4 lines. Connected from the kite to the bar (rod).

I have them is sizes from 7m2 to 11.5 m2 and are able to race over the water with 14 knots untill 36 knots.

To give you a small idea here is me with my small 7m2 storm kite:

http://www.ericvanes.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/best-kiteboarding-waroo-7-2009-ltd-09.jpg
(Picture does not want to be show here by the forum script).

I think kiteboarding is one of the most fun 3D sports there is and if you ever get the change: Try it! And I am always open for more ways to have fun!

I am also a kiteboard instructor and manager of my own kiteboard school.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:44 am

Neat.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Willy Green

Willy Green

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Nice, my brother just got into the kite surfing sport. So much training!!!!
Looks cool and looks like some great exercise.

Ill just stick with surfing and wake boarding!
Back to top Go down
vsbkv

vsbkv

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Hi Eric, nice thread
Welcome to one of the best sites I have found. :prop: I don't even bother going to the other sites. Crazysmile The guys on this site are the best and will have the answer to any question you have or will get it for you. orange5 Some nights I just come to the site and read what was said or new ideas for my HBFP. So Welcome from one newbie to another. welcome sign vsbkv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull world of rc heli   Wonderfull world of rc heli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderfull world of rc heli
Page 1 of 1