RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HBFP V2 compatibility question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tcprogrammer

HBFP V2 compatibility question Empty
PostSubject: HBFP V2 compatibility question   HBFP V2 compatibility question I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Hello Everyone, I have one of the previous HBFP versions. Frame and tail are beat up pretty good from use. I was hoping some of you out there have both older and newer versions you could tell me what is compatible and what is not.

Here is what I'm hoping I can do:

Order new V2 Frames, skids and tail frame. Re-use everything else from the HBFP "Mk3" version that I have now. Can anyone confirm if this would be possible before I place an order for the parts?

Thanks,
Aaron
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 compatibility question   HBFP V2 compatibility question I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:31 pm

May need swashplate guide plate (not sure if it comes with frame), main shaft, screw set (just in case), flybar and possible paddles, V2 batterys on top of main frame , skids and tail frame, also need tail boom.
Not sure if I'm missing anything orange44
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 compatibility question   HBFP V2 compatibility question I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 compatibility question   HBFP V2 compatibility question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBFP V2 compatibility question
Page 1 of 1