RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! Empty
PostSubject: trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!!   trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:14 pm

[img]trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! DSC01108[/img]

my trex 600 and trex 700 and my 450

[img]trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! DSC01115[/img]

[img]trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! DSC01111[/img]

[img]trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! DSC01114[/img]

[img]trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! DSC01113[/img]

[img]trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! DSC01116[/img]

[img]trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! DSC01118[/img]

[img]trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! DSC01119[/img]

[img]trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! DSC01113[/img]
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!!   trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:25 pm

the 700 is a beast i want one someday what moter u gonna put on it
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!!   trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 pm

It already has the engine on it with upgrades actually. I changed the stock ones with the viper head (150bucks) so i have two glow plugs on it. Also i'm using the hatori pipe and new gears upgrade. Oh and used the curtis youngblood blades. This thing can fly, Tic toc is very easy and 25 mph wind no problem. Ill post some vids later as soon as the engine is done breaking in.
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!!   trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Wow ...You suck...Just joking...but not really...

Man I thought you had a lot of cha-ching to afford all those helis.
But then I looked at your furnature and figured you just know whats
important in life............
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!!   trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:47 am

i actually took this pictures at my basement since my wife doesnt want me to put all my stuff upstairs . so i made my basement as my working station. I just moved about a month ago with this house so it;s a little messy. As for the helis, i just love javing them. I have a total of 7 450's 1 trex 600 nitro and this new baby trex 700 nitro pro. My next project would probably the synergy or the avant aurora. hopefully by december. But As soon as i have the time, i'll post some vids on how this baby flies, i mean its so ballistic and has so much power. Weather sucks around here lately , its been raining and windy. (Chicago) the windy city. well good lck and post your vids soon also suriano...
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!!   trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:58 am

Hey, Blackrain, check this out http://www.helidirect.com/outrage-velocity-pro-kit-p-13270.hdx

im putting this one into the mix after Fattdaddy told me about it...you can make the head custom to your needs....I'm torn between the t-rex 600 and the Outrage VELOCITY 50 CF Pro Kit $718.00 shipped with Hyper OS Nitro Engine

what u think ? and what would u pick between the two t-rex 600 or outrage velocity 50
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!!   trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:12 am

personally, i like the trex not because i have one, but because it's very cost effective and you an get all the parts at any local hobby store. But if you think that this is what you like then thats really up to you. I never had any problem with my 600 and i have been flying it with great power and response. Honestly, i dont like the way velocity looks. orange80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!!   trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trex 700 nitro pro pictures (my new baby)!!
Page 1 of 1