RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

New HoneyBee FP V2 Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GSXR01

New HoneyBee FP V2 Help Empty
PostSubject: New HoneyBee FP V2 Help   New HoneyBee FP V2 Help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello

I am a newbie, my first heli was a CP V2 which I am geeting to hover with now.
I bought a HoneyBee FP V2 today on the recconendation on Nutcaze.
I am happy with it but I am used to my CP so I am not sure about some of the basics with the HoneyBee 2.

1) My main blades are really tightly held in the blade grip's compared to the CP! is this normal?

2) I cant get them to track right, no matter how much I bend them.

3) It is a very stong heli, I have had a few bump's with it allready. Nothing is broken, but how will I know if I have damaged the main shaft? for example, on the CP even a minor crash usually bend's the feathering shaft and possibly the main shaft. I know there will will more vibration etc , but is there a test that I can do after any crashes to check that it is still ok?

4) I'm not sure if this is normal but I got the HoneyBee 2 to learn the basic's better than on my CP, but I am finding it harder to control the HoneyBee 2 for some weird reason! Am I missing something?

Thank You
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: New HoneyBee FP V2 Help   New HoneyBee FP V2 Help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:34 am

Hi,
1. Blades shouldn't be very tight. They should move when you are shaking heli, but shouldn't move when you are caring it
2. It is probably because of tightly screwed blades in blade grips.
3. It is hard to bend main shaft on hb. But when it is bend you will see vibration in head. It will wobble.
4.Yes hb fp is a little bit harder to control than cp heli. But when it is set up right it flies really good. Watch through Nuttcaze honey bee fp V2 Beginners guide videos
Back to top Go down
rafles1

rafles1

PostSubject: HBFP V2 Main Blades?   New HoneyBee FP V2 Help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:05 am

The factory main blades change after every minor crash or hard landing then vibrations will give you a headache. They are of very flexible thin plastic thus then I recommend other type fixed pitch blades :prop:
I am using rubber blades from an old cheap $30.00 2 channel heli or you can use the super blades from super skids and the world will be very diferent. orange5
Note: I have also used the same blades in my HBCP2 for normal flying (note cannot do any fancy collective pitch stuff yet).
Also my other Esky Lama 3 coaxial was my starting Heli (Ok for inside and some times (no wind) outside flying) orange80 flyaway
Back to top Go down
GSXR01

PostSubject: Re: New HoneyBee FP V2 Help   New HoneyBee FP V2 Help I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New HoneyBee FP V2 Help   New HoneyBee FP V2 Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New HoneyBee FP V2 Help
Page 1 of 1