RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GSXR01

HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction? Empty
PostSubject: HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction?   HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Hello

I have the HBFP 2, I'm loving flying this heli indoors because of the bad weather outside. :grinn: However I don't have that much room and the poor thing has had a few to many run-ins with the furniture. I snapped both the Ring-like push rods! orange83
I have got two new one's today but I am not sure which way they are suppposed to go on? On one side it is smooth & on the other side there are markings. I have read somewhere before that they must go on a certain way. E.G marking's facing away from you, or is it towards you? Can any one please tell me which way the Ring-like push rods are supposed to go on. The rod's are the small one's that attach from the flybar to the centre hub set above the main blades.

Thank's
Marc
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction?   HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Basically it doesn't matter but I think they came Smooth side out...
Back to top Go down
HITMAN808

HITMAN808

PostSubject: Re: HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction?   HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:06 pm

It doesn't matter. I changed many of them and didn't realize it had a right or wrong way. Or a "right or wrong way."

Makes no difference.

Have fun! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction?   HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBFP 2 Ring-like push rods direction?
Page 1 of 1