RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Aerofly Pro Dlx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
branflake12

branflake12

Aerofly Pro Dlx Empty
PostSubject: Aerofly Pro Dlx   Aerofly Pro Dlx I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Hey guys, any way to get aerofly pro delux working with the esky sim TX or a HBFP TX?
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

Aerofly Pro Dlx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerofly Pro Dlx   Aerofly Pro Dlx I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:04 pm

I use it with the esky USB tx. I think it shows up as analog joystick in the controller setup.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Aerofly Pro Dlx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerofly Pro Dlx   Aerofly Pro Dlx I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:38 am

if its showing up in the controller setup, make sure it is checked for aircraft 1 and then click set-up, make sure the throttle, ruddder, aileron and elevator are checked for the right channels. Click ok then ok again so you can get back to the main menu, go to the calibration screen and calibrate the Tx. Then try it out in the sim, you will most likely need to reverse a few controls which can be done by going back to the controller setup screen.
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

Aerofly Pro Dlx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerofly Pro Dlx   Aerofly Pro Dlx I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:46 pm

only trouble I found is it eats yor batteries so in the end I ended up with 1 off ebat with a usb port, allowed me to hook up a tx with no worries of loosing settings as it will only work with the sim and does not use batteries as it is powered by the usb, only cost £10 for a 6ch thought that was not bad at the time.

Pitt
Back to top Go down
branflake12

branflake12

Aerofly Pro Dlx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerofly Pro Dlx   Aerofly Pro Dlx I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:44 pm

I cant even get the program to let me in to see if its there. Just says "not detected". DO i have to use the USB thing that came with it and plug the esky in also? Theres gotta be a workaround for that right?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Aerofly Pro Dlx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerofly Pro Dlx   Aerofly Pro Dlx I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:04 pm

When you are using simulator with FM radio, remove crystal and batteries will last much longer Wink
Back to top Go down
branflake12

branflake12

Aerofly Pro Dlx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerofly Pro Dlx   Aerofly Pro Dlx I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 pm

I removed the crystal from the HBFP Tx...but it wont work without the batteries in? Am i missing something?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Aerofly Pro Dlx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerofly Pro Dlx   Aerofly Pro Dlx I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:22 am

Yeah, it stills needs batteries, but without crystal tx will consume less energy :grinn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aerofly Pro Dlx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerofly Pro Dlx   Aerofly Pro Dlx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aerofly Pro Dlx
Page 1 of 1