RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

How long more?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jerison

How long more? Empty
PostSubject: How long more?   How long more? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:39 pm

Ok.. I know it depends on the person but on avg how long will it take to fly like an expert like in the vids assuming i train on 3 batts a day. I've my hbfp for abt a month n all i can do is hover.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

How long more? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long more?   How long more? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:32 am

It is normal just to hover after month. Some people even can't hover after month. But when you can hover pretty good, then the fun begins. But to do nice fast forward flight you need about 4 months of flying. When you can hover/fly your honey bee without crashes, then you can buy cp heli. It is much easier to fly with it, but crashes is cp weak spot
Back to top Go down
jerison

How long more? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long more?   How long more? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Tks. seems like i got a long way to go. i can only hover very well tail-in. not good at other directions. with this is it advisable to try forward flying? if i lose orientation i can always turn tail-in. right now i can do 360 spins without losing control.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

How long more? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long more?   How long more? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Yes, you can do forward flight. And I, at first learned how to fly forward and after that other direction (side in, nose in). But before going in forward flight, better learn how to fly in side in. It isn't very hard, but after that you will also could do turns while flying without losing orientation (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How long more? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long more?   How long more? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long more?
Page 1 of 1