RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Esky Belt CP V2 - Throttle interferes other control

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sbobby

Esky Belt CP V2 - Throttle interferes other control Empty
PostSubject: Esky Belt CP V2 - Throttle interferes other control   Esky Belt CP V2 - Throttle interferes other control I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Just bought a new Esky Belt CP V2.
When I push the throttle up to fly, the heli always tends to tilt right and pull backward.
I also plug the transmitter into flight simulators (ClearView, FMS) and by observing the simulator calibration panel, I found that when the throttle is up, the AILERON always follows and tilts right and the ELEVATOR follows and pull backward.

Is this what it supposed to work or my transmitter is not working properly ?
I would think that the throttle operation should not intefere with the aileron and elevator control. But then, all these controls push bar are connected to a single swashplate, so they should interact with each other. So I am not sure my transmitter is ok or not.

Can someone shed a light on this please ?
Back to top Go down
rafles1

rafles1

PostSubject: HBCP V2 (belt)   Esky Belt CP V2 - Throttle interferes other control I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:11 am

Sorry do not have a belt Heli but since I have a HBCP2 (main and tail motors) I can assure you that they are extremely sensitive Helis and require a lot of adjustments (balance main blades, level swashplate, balance front and back the heli, balance left and right the heli adjust gain and proportional, check for any loose screws,etc.
Finally work with TX trimmings and go slow with training, lastly accept and repair after crashes and learn from the or use an experience pilot to guide and teach. welcome sign :prop:
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 - Throttle interferes other control   Esky Belt CP V2 - Throttle interferes other control I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Are all trims at center? Did you look through Nuttcaze Belt cp beginners guide videos on youtube? If not, better watch them. They explain most things orange6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 - Throttle interferes other control   Esky Belt CP V2 - Throttle interferes other control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esky Belt CP V2 - Throttle interferes other control
Page 1 of 1