RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Howdy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
howdycca

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Howdy   Howdy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:54 pm

What are the length and weight of the HBFP V2 blades? I'm considering in buying one of these and am thinking of buying replacement blades. Like maybe five sets or so. Because I'm a newbie and I figure from watching a lot a videos and reading that they are the first to go. I'll be doing indoor flight as winter is almost here. Any idea on where to gt the best price for these at?
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Read thru this before buying anything. You may want to reconsider buying so many sets of blades. I've flown my HBFP V1 over 350 times and I have never broken a blade. It was my first single rotor heli, so I had plenty of crashes with it, and I broke plenty of parts. This is a great thread with plenty of info. You are making a good choice with the HBFP. It is a great little heli, especially as a trainer.

https://myrcguidesforum.forumotion.net/4ch-fp-and-co-axial-helicopters-f7/e_sky-honeybee-fixed-pitch-guide-t12.htm

Good luck and have fun

Donnie D Howdy 738623
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: blades   Howdy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:39 am

same here
my wife has broken just about everything else but the blades are still good
if you want to go to
http://www.ka-planes.com/esky_honey_bee_parts
and get the extreme fiber reinforced blades blades for 8.50,, they are awsome and track and ballance nearly perfect smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 4ch FP and Co-Axial Helicopters-
Jump to: