RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!

Go down 
+6
HBFP Pilot
blazemob
Nuttcaze
Donnie D
247rememberme
tonybooger
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tonybooger

tonybooger

MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! Empty
PostSubject: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:13 am

Last edited by tonybooger on Fri May 01, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:14 am

Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 am

Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:41 pm

hey tony,that lama flying was really well controlled,excellent.when i saw your hbfp video i thought at first you were hovering nose-in,then i realised it was the mirror reflecting!pretty good with your hb too,keep trying and it`ll all fall into place
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Thank you mate!!!

I thought the lama flying was a little erratic, but its boring flying it slow and steady.
+ I was flying it in a fairly small room.

Ive only had 2x flights with honeybee, im trying to get into a big hall to get some more space to give it a real go.

Ha-ha, I was not nose in, its just the giant mirror I have in my garage.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:30 pm

tonybooger wrote:
Ive only had 2x flights with honeybee, im trying to get into a big hall to get some more space to give it a real go.
i mainly fly my hb in my little single garage `cos of crap weather.the advantage of that is that i can control it pretty good and then when i go outside "WOW",it seems much easier.
all i`m saying is that there`s good points to flying in a confined space,it makes you get great control.
obviously that`s just my view,no doubt others will disagree,just do what feels right for you.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:37 pm

I agree. smiley-happy088

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 pm

tonybooger wrote:

Ha-ha, I was not nose in, its just the giant mirror I have in my garage.

rofl thats cheating, lol

but looking good, not long before you're doing some FF
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:45 pm

First time in an open space, after practicing in my garage. Fun times!!!

Sorry vid is sideways, friend just filmed with his video phone
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:37 pm

nice flyin man keep it up
Back to top Go down
HBFP Pilot

HBFP Pilot

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:22 am

just curious, did he not know he was filming sideways?
rofl
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:01 am

Thanks for the encouragment guys.

I have no idea if he knew it would come out sideways or not, we werent even planning on filming(we should have planned to) He just picked up his phone and started taping
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:46 am

Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:47 am

Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:32 pm

One month into having HPFP. Have not needed any spare parts yet!

Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:13 pm

orange74 Very impressive. You've got me beat by a mile. orange44

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:19 pm

yes indeed very nice flying got me beat buy 15 miles lol good job and keep the videos comming
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:21 am

I had an awesome dusk flight this evening, 10x smoother than this night flight, but I forgot to press record on the damm hatcam!!!!! I was soooooo pissed off, I thought I had captured an awesome flight, but cam was off when I went to press stop, what a noddy!!!!

Time for some vids of you guys!!!! post em up!

Do your guys FPs sound rattley like mine? It seems to fly ok, but just sound really rattley(listen in the night flying vid above)

Also, If you hold the main gear, and give the head a bit of rotation both ways, do you have a little bit of loose play, before it has som resistance?

orange74 flyaway
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 am

Man, you are doing great! orange74 You'll be off to 6-channel land before long. navy1
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:35 am

Time to move to a 6-channel CP heli.

flyaway
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:51 am

New one!
click on the link if it doesnt work properly, as it doesnt seem to be on my end!...

I cant move to a better heli, I just cant afford it!
So I will stick with the fp, Im having heaps of fun, and still have plenty to learn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyU-ZaUqeEk&feature=channel_page

Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Really nice flying orange1 orange74
Back to top Go down
hardfourteen

hardfourteen

PostSubject: It's your fault!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:59 am

I am new to heli's (flying, period) and have been flying(?) my Lama V3 and V4 outside and have the pieces ca and electrical tape to prove it. I have been contemplating a HBFP...procrastinating...but your video flying in 10 to15 mph winds has made me jump off the fence. Shouldn't it be against some law to encourage an addict? orange67
Great Videos!!! I might post some when I get my fp but I don't think a two minute video of pieces would impress. orange44
Dave
Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:20 am

Get that HB asap!!!! sooo much fun, and pretty hardy toy!!!

about 2/5th of bourbon and a case of bud..... Dam fantastic quote!
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:39 am

LAST ONE I PROMISE!!!!
Theres only so many FP vids I can put up, before they all start looking the same.

I was just really happy with this flight, its my smoothest yet, and no crashes!!!

Watch in hq!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!   MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY RC HELI JOURNEY SO FAR - MORE VIDS OF HBFP SOON AS!!
Page 1 of 1