RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

I found a motor for the EXI500

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prel

Prel

I found a motor for the EXI500 Empty
PostSubject: I found a motor for the EXI500   I found a motor for the EXI500 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: WOW!!!   I found a motor for the EXI500 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:38 pm

I haven't started the build on that yet!! I do have it and it's a keeper for my fleet and this looks pretty cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: cool   I found a motor for the EXI500 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:24 am

I was lookin this over again...and again...and again... and it would be freakin awsome!!!
BUT, for nitro, I'm gettin a GSmart... But for a really smokin nitro, and everyone needs atleast one... I'm gonna try to pick up a TZ models SHARK 90!!!
Man, look this thing over it is ...well bitchin!!!! Thats all I can say!!! Since I like things a little ...well.....off, i guess you could say. I really like the Shark... It comes in a 50 also but when I go for it Its gotta be the 90!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found a motor for the EXI500   I found a motor for the EXI500 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found a motor for the EXI500
Page 1 of 1