RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Where do you live?

Go down 
+125
Fueler
JayKor
HarleyD
old_city_painter
skeazle
Mr.dan
jerison
schplakken
chopper cop
vsbkv
chuckla1
bmrlvigil
keithldick
crunchybobjones
calin1982
Tommy S
tntrcnutz
Pittnuma
jkrchelipilot
sixth_of_june
misteryellow
SecurityGuy
sup_rec
otis09
Fatdaddy
Owneroppie
jstarks
AndersJ
djemif
Bert
rele22
jackyl71
davesheli
jjnew
--==AxeL==--
morvious
keamauna
oldnewbie
R0B B
hogan
katzie
Addicted2Helis
reh1963
cw
4n6Days
sdjb
HITMAN808
pevr
hector721
eatmydirt
chiefqm
MrWilson
g3nius
GW
bell89
Golfxzq
willy007
weidi
coastal
fredoesfly
branflake12
nunyabizniss34
samppa
jshultz78
SergeyK
meanbaby
HeliHansen
hbk2flyer
Mozzy
zed-lep
West Coast Mark
TRISTAR7737
ch1533n
blackrain0119
JojoManigbas
Ram2want
TOTO
sjflyer1
pcelf
FPainter
gormc66
Brutus5
the_law_man01
styx
cgetman02
jerrydgaines
tonybooger
helibrit
outpost
bhd
Ty
tomica
Prel
rocketray
dfbdavid38
bubas
jondon
CQSIHC Flyer
Targuard387
Nubee
rcwilli
Tonka
thebeltking
endckr111
freeman60582
djem
A Rdnek
The HAG
mikee777
Larry227
diesel63
Tx-fly
tivopro
josefer3d
Nipster
QwertyPemDas
P3tras
rhino-neil
RCcanuck
jeepharley
mwf1227
Scarface26
Donnie D
blazemob
Nuttcaze
129 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:30 pm

I'm in Johnson City, NY

Where do you live? HarryLDrive2

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:30 pm

im from middlesex new york lol
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:28 pm

I am from Aulander, NC. Looking forward to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Scarface26

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:55 pm

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Back to top Go down
mwf1227

mwf1227

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:13 am

I'm on Long Island in New York
Back to top Go down
jeepharley

jeepharley

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:39 am

Las Vegas,NV
Back to top Go down
RCcanuck

RCcanuck

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:21 am

Wolfe Island Ontario Canada
Back to top Go down
rhino-neil

rhino-neil

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:16 am

Im from Littlehampton, U.K.

Where do you live? Littlehamptona
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:50 pm

I am from Kaunas, Lithuania :P
Back to top Go down
QwertyPemDas

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:58 pm

I'm up in Coeur d' Alene North Idoha and there's 3 feet of snow here! Jeti smily: :starwars:
Back to top Go down
Nipster

Nipster

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

nothing to add
Back to top Go down
josefer3d

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:59 am

Hi i from Colombia Medellin
Back to top Go down
tivopro

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:32 am

Greetings from the Central Valley of Stockton, California. Sacramento Valley Rotary Wings
42 yo stay at home dad with 2 1/2 yo twin daughters. 1 year heli pilot
Back to top Go down
Tx-fly

Tx-fly

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 pm

I'm from Eustace, Texas. Very small town in east Texas.
Back to top Go down
diesel63

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Barrie Ontario Canada
Back to top Go down
Larry227

Larry227

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:11 am

Creston, BC (Canada). Heart of the Kootenay Valley
Back to top Go down
mikee777

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:15 pm

hi my name is mike im from sweden
Back to top Go down
The HAG

The HAG

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Springfield, Missouri

47 y/o dad and 11 y/o son.

We have enjoyed the informational videos on the Exceed J-3 Cub.(from nitroplanes website)

We currently only have a 2ch ducted fan from Estes(<<customer service stinks)...
and the airhog $20 heli'(best $20 i ever spent).

lots of fun and minimal repair time so far

we too are planning on buying the J-3...making my son earn the money so may take a til april.

I dont fly em I taxi service and repairshop guru, so fix em and he flys

thanks to nuttcaze for his desire to help others and not rip us off whil doing it :) ....(bhobbies) hehe
Back to top Go down
A Rdnek

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:02 pm

Grinnell, Iowa
I lived in Olean NY for awhile.
Ron
Back to top Go down
djem

djem

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Hoi, I'm from wommelgem (Antwerp, Belgium.)
My name is Leo. :newhere:
Back to top Go down
freeman60582

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:28 am

:deadhorse: :poophorse: atomic freeman60582 centerville sd century raven 50
eagle eye blazing star coming
Back to top Go down
endckr111

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:00 am

Hi All,
My names Mark, from Bath Somerset,UK
Back to top Go down
thebeltking

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:29 pm

im from pretoria sunny south africa.

i am a big fan of your sites, finally there is a place where esky product users can go and get
good info from someone who has done the time and research. thanks nuttcaze i am a big fan and
i am spreading the word.
Back to top Go down
Tonka

Tonka

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi All I'm Tonka and I fly the HBK2 ( well try to) and I am from shrewsbury in the west midlands England
Back to top Go down
rcwilli

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 pm

hi all!
im from Bogota, Colombia rofl
Back to top Go down
Nubee

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:20 am

Anchorage, Alaska
Thanx Nuttcaze, it took a while to find this site,been looking for some of the old pro's that use to help alot on the other site. you do a great job on your videos and i've learned alot. been watching since Nov.08 smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Targuard387

Targuard387

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Targuard387
HBFP, HBK2, CX2
Sumter, South Carolina
Back to top Go down
CQSIHC Flyer

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Fennville, Michigan

HoneyBee Fixed Pitch
Back to top Go down
jondon

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Hello fellow hobbiest. fly high Asheville NC. currently at Colonial Beach VA, Every couple of years my job moves me to another place on the map. I may be coming to a city near you. And yes I am a noob I got my first helicopter Christmas of 08. Its been draining my wallet and causing complete unrest to pets and family alike. I am on the 12 step program now, I went to from the Falcon 40 to building my custom Guru-z Neon 300 belt drive. I'm not sure whats next but I cant wait!! excited
Back to top Go down
bubas

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: From Portugal   Where do you live? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Hey guys!

I am from Portugal, and recently bought a HBFP to be introduced to real RC helis. Before that, I had a Picco Z and I got so addicted with that toy that I had to buy something better!

I think I definitely made the right choice to my first heli, the new HBFP with digital servos and lipo as stock is much more stable than I thought it would be! With Radd's lessons, after 5 or 6 lipos I was hovering it like a charm! Now I still don't hover nose-in, but I do some FF chasing the heli rofl

Many thanks to Nuttcaze for his videos of repairing and fine-tuning the HBFP, without that it would be much harder.

See ya around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you live?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next