RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tonybooger

tonybooger

HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades Empty
PostSubject: HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades   HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:42 am

Such reasonably priced mods(motor and blades) Flys sooooooo much better now!!!!
Feels a lot more substantial in the sky now!

Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Terrific Flying!   HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:21 am

Tony,

Looks to me like it's time to catch upgradeitis! Make the jump up to an EXI 450. You would have 4 times as much fun with all of the flight possibilities with a 3D capable heli. With your mad skills you would be inverted and doing all kinds of crazy stuff in short order.

Make the jump Man! Join the group of us with more heli than we know what to do with!

Great flying again and I look forward to more video.

orange74

Curt
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades   HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:40 am

Thanks mate!

I dont think I can get hold of a EXI 450 in New Zealand, I could get it from overseas, but that means I would have to get all parts from overseas to, and it sux waitng for parts to arrive.
I would need something that I could easily get parts for here.

And a maaaaaassssive part of not upgrading, is due to the financial side of it!

I dont want to feed you a sob story, but im 27, and recently brought a house, which consumes 75% of my income! I cant afford to pursure the hobby any further!

Im having a blast with the FP, and will have to stick with that for ages, just to keep it simple, cheap, and fun.

Thanks for the encouragement though!!!
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Good for you!   HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:41 am

Sounds like you have your priorities right at your age. Good for you! This is just a hobby, bordering on obsession sometimes, and you will have plenty of time to move foreward. You are polishing your flight skills that will come in very useful when you are able to move on to other helis.

I have just recently moved from the HBFP to the EXI 450 size of heli and have found the 450 size much easier to stay on top of than the HBFP. I'm learning to fly in other orientations than tail in, which it appears you have mastered. You will enjoy it when you are able to swing moving up to a larger heli but, keep your priorities straight for now.

Keep up the great videos. Do you have anyone else in your area flying helis? I haven't found anyone in my area yet, sometimes that would be helpful to be able to compare notes in person. My wife works with someone who has some kind of heli he got from his brother that gave up on trying to fly it. I'm going to get his email address so I can see if we can get together and get his heli in the air.

Have a great day! orange68

Curt
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades   HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:07 am

I agree 100% with Curt on that. Take your time. Go with a larger heli when the time is right for you, don't rush it. Put a couple of bucks away here and there for it.

Good luck,
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades   HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HONEYBEE FP FLIGHT-with new xtreme motor and extreme wooden blades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Videos and Pictures-
Jump to: