RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Videos on RCGuides

Go down 
+2
blazemob
jerrydgaines
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jerrydgaines

jerrydgaines

Videos on RCGuides Empty
PostSubject: Videos on RCGuides   Videos on RCGuides I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 pm

I have a small problem watching videos that is highly annoying! I do not know if my computer is missing a program or what? To watch a video on RCGuides I have to move my mouse around constantly on the video screen, or it stops! Can anyone help? orange78
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

Videos on RCGuides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos on RCGuides   Videos on RCGuides I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:04 am

i got the same problem i can figure it out
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

Videos on RCGuides Empty
PostSubject: Noticed that here also.   Videos on RCGuides I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:08 am

I'm not sure if it is all videos. But I have been seeing that symptom here also. At least that probably means it isn't something with our computers!

Curt
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Videos on RCGuides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos on RCGuides   Videos on RCGuides I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 am

Everything is OK for me orange78
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Videos on RCGuides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos on RCGuides   Videos on RCGuides I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:31 am

were you talking about the youtube videos or the actual video I originally tried to add to my webpage? On my webpage I can upload vids to it but it always stopped playing like youmentioned so I took it off and just embed my youtube vids in my site, now they don't stop playing, if the youtube vids don't play on your comp then it might be something to do with your comp rather then the sites.
Back to top Go down
jerrydgaines

jerrydgaines

Videos on RCGuides Empty
PostSubject: Videos on RCGuides   Videos on RCGuides I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 pm

I finally figured it out! To keep the movie playing, just click on the YouTube Icon on the screen and it will take you to YT. It will then play flawlessly! orange74
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

Videos on RCGuides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos on RCGuides   Videos on RCGuides I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Jerry, I hope this doesnt piss you of too but mine works fine.....

Crazysmile Crazysmile Crazysmile Crazysmile Crazysmile

Must be your computer wich wouldnt suprise me because computers
get screwed up so easily...

orange67
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Videos on RCGuides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos on RCGuides   Videos on RCGuides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos on RCGuides
Page 1 of 1