RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Deal Extreme timings?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
branflake12

branflake12

Deal Extreme timings? Empty
PostSubject: Deal Extreme timings?   Deal Extreme timings? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:13 pm

I just ordered 2 lipos and a tester from DX...how long is the wait usually? (central US)
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Deal Extreme timings?   Deal Extreme timings? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Two weeks usually, sometimes three. You should get an email when the item ships. I'm in eastern US.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
branflake12

branflake12

PostSubject: Re: Deal Extreme timings?   Deal Extreme timings? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Ive read good things about these mystery batteries, hopefully they do the job. Now I just need something more secure than carpet to charge them in.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Deal Extreme timings?   Deal Extreme timings? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:55 pm

I have 4 of the 7.4v/900mAh and 1 of the 11.1v/2400mAh batts, and I have been very pleased with all of them. I did have an 11.1v/2200mAh batt from them that puffed up on me after just a few flights, but I am pretty sure it was because I damaged it from dropping it. Only problem with Deal Extreme is you have to wait a bit to get your stuff. If you are in a hurry for a batt sometime, I would recommend the Exceed batts from XHeli. They aren't as inexpensive as Mystery, but are very resonably priced with pretty quick shipping, and they have great customer service thru the RC Discuss chat line they have. I have an 18.5/4000MaH that I use on my ES 600.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Hanol

Hanol

PostSubject: DX Batteries   Deal Extreme timings? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Not sure about Mystery. I bought another one. Not sure about it's name. It lasted 3 weeks. Then it lost power and started bulging. I removed the plastic shrink wrap and I found it is made out of 2 pairs of smaller (thiner) cells. Each pair is connected in parallel and then both pairs connected in sequence, like in usual stock battery. So one cell went bad. I took it apart and checked the voltages. One cell was almost 0 volts.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Deal Extreme timings?   Deal Extreme timings? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:02 am

For me mystery batteries works OK. I have 2s 900mah and 3s 2650mah batteries and they work great for me! Wink
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Running Mystery Batteries Here   Deal Extreme timings? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:37 am

I have 6 of the Mystery 2200 20C batteries I have been running here. I have been happy with them through 20 or so cycles. I purchased them through jns.inc ebay #24304, he is located in Hong Kong so it takes a while to get them but at $40 for two packs they are a pretty good deal.

I would recomend them if you are looking for good packs for a reasonable price.

Curt orange74
Back to top Go down
branflake12

branflake12

PostSubject: Re: Deal Extreme timings?   Deal Extreme timings? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Got the 2 batts and a voltage monitor in the mail this morning. they came charge at:

Batt 1: 3.86V and 3.88V (7.74V)

Batt 2:3.94V and 3.95V (7.89V)

Seems rather high for a shipping charge, should i run them down prior to charging them back up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal Extreme timings?   Deal Extreme timings? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deal Extreme timings?
Page 1 of 1