RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Really cool 3D Heli Pic

Go down 
+4
meanbaby
blackrain0119
P3tras
Nuttcaze
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Really cool 3D Heli Pic Empty
PostSubject: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:10 am

Really cool 3D Heli Pic MD500

Can You See orange72
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 am

I can't see orange44
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:16 am

Cant see! I spent about 15 minutes looking at this picture, I cant see a thing !! orange67
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:02 pm

what am i suppose to see?

my slant eyes are getting slantier!!!

-pete
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 pm

lol, you guys can't see the little heli headbeat

its a little MD500 I think, one of those little egg shaped helis.
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:45 pm

damn......my wife see a heli with tail on left side and body on right side..........

i think she full of s................

-pete
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 pm

I see something, but I think it's a pickle. orange44

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 am

meanbaby wrote:
damn......my wife see a heli with tail on left side and body on right side..........

i think she full of s................

-pete

laughing013 laughing013
Back to top Go down
SergeyK

SergeyK

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 pm

The trick to see it is to stare far away into infinity until the two neighboring periods of the picture merge together. A good exercise is to look at the mirror from short distance and move your stare point into infinity until your eyes merge and you see yourself with 3 eyes.

Sergey.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Huh?

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
SergeyK

SergeyK

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Donnie D wrote:
Huh?

Donnie D smiley-happy088

If you stare at yourself in the mirror from a close distance but not focus at the face but look into infinity instead, the left eye of your reflection that you see with your right eye will match with the right eye of the reflection that you see with your left. You will see 3 eyes total (blurry).

This image works on the same principle. The picture is periodic, but not exactly. If, when recombining the images from your right and left eye, your brain makes a "mistake" and matches not the same spot of the image, but the neighboring period, your left and right images will not be exactly the same, and you'll see a 3D object.

So the trick is to force your brain to make that "mistake". To do that you need diverge your eyes by looking far instead of converging them on the image.

Hope that makes it a little more clear.

Sergey.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Huh?

I'm just kidding.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:51 pm

SergeyK wrote:
So the trick is to force your brain to make that "mistake".Sergey.
been looking at this `picture`this week until i felt i was going Crazysmile
it`s been great weather today so i`ve had a bbq along with several bottles of `Dads mucky beer!`.so i thought to myself now is a great time "to force my brain to make that "mistake"",but guess what?I STILL CAN`T SEE IT orange75
thought that now i had my `beer goggles` on i`d be able to see this elusive heli,is it the work of a madman laughing013
Back to top Go down
SergeyK

SergeyK

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:18 pm

I found another useful exercise to help to learn to view these kind of pictures.
Look at the keyboard and try match G from one eye with H from the other.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:38 pm

SergeyK wrote:
Look at the keyboard and try match G from one eye with H from the other.
are you just playing with us now sergeyk? orange49
Back to top Go down
Tommy S

Tommy S

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:48 pm

[b] OH YEAH THE OLD MAGIC EYE PIC I SEE IT MARC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really cool 3D Heli Pic   Really cool 3D Heli Pic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really cool 3D Heli Pic
Page 1 of 1