RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Other Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Other Forums   Other Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Haha, so I got in trouble today for having my website "MyRCGuides" listed in my signature and because I posted the 3 pics of the HBFP V2 with my website on them. They're worried that people will go to my website and then come join my forum. How lame is that. Oh well, not gonna lose sleep over it, I was only posting there to help promote the new HBFP V2. I know ALOT more it then almost everyone so I'm trying to get the info out about it and help build more excitement over its upcoming release.

The funny thing is I got in trouble almost the same thing on rcdiscuss. Had my website listed in my signature but the banned my website link, never got a reason why either. Which is very weird as I'm sponsored by the parent company of xheli and the forum is also run by the same company?!?!?!?! LOL

But it is stuff like this that originally made me decide to make this forum. And I'm soo glad I did. I've met some REALLY cool people through here, many more then any other forum. This has grown into a really cool online community, somewhere I look forward to going to online when I wake up.

Thanks guys orange74 orange74

On thing I do want to mention is that in the future, hopefully sooner not later, I am trying to get the forum to work with my actual website (MyRCGuides). Only bad part is that it would be like starting over but in the long term it would be better because I would be hosting it and have complete control where as right now this is hosted for free. But When I do finally get it to work I'll use both but hopefully slowly make the transition to the new one.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: ?????   Other Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:45 pm

WOW!!! How silly!!!!! Aren't we all trying to do the same thing???? It might be diff. if you were selling something and being comp. for them but all we offer here is advice, help and best of all friendship!!!!
What forum gave you the grief??? I saw a thread on helifreak, I think where dumbdawg and someone else were giving you quite a hard time and the mod. stepped in and took their side!!! I was amazed by that whole thing too... Thats why I left the freak was that A...hole DDawg always trashing ESKY.. never any thing pos. always trashing and NEG..
So IO say let them be what they want,do what they want,act how they want!! And the real people will find there way over here soon enough!!!
Back to top Go down
GW

GW

Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Forums   Other Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:16 pm

What a crock of crap!!!!!!
Wat's the difference if it's listed in your signature or if someone clicks on your name to see your profile and it's listed there?
I have my own website as well but it is for pedal steel guitar and while it is not listed in my signature, it is in my profile.
I also don't agree with the linking of non advertiser websites when someone asks where a certain part was purchased from.
I agree with FatDaddy with some of the idiots on some of the other forums as well. It seems like unless you have an Align product, you have crap which dosen't sit well with me either.
Marc, if I where you I'd tell them to take a crap in their hat and pull it down over their ears.
George
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Forums   Other Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:09 pm

They said What?

BIG Ol' Crock of censored if you ask me. That is ridiculous!!!!!!! Can't believe they're being that way.

I'm definately with GW and Fatdaddy. It sounds like they're jealous of your skill set. LOL!!!!!! I'll definately stay here and go wherever a new forum with you goes. This place has been a lot friendlier and helpful than a lot of other places I've been to asking for help, and with a heck of a lot less negative remarks about brand name this and that, and focusing on the esentials of friendship and helping a fellower RCer out when they need it. Even newbies have something to offer here.

ROCK ON NUTTCAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! orange74 orange74 orange74
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Forums   Other Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Forums
Page 1 of 1