RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP) Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP)   PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Hey guys!! orange60

Just finished rebuilding my Belt CP last night and installed a new head lock gyro (Esky EK2-0704B) to replace the stock EK2-0704 that was on it. I'm using standard Esky FM TX /RX controller for the heli until I can get a DX6i controller.

I've adjusted the delay and limits repeatedly and get the same results. My heli just wants to spin out of control left and right. When it first sipns up it want to go right but when I correct it, it starts spinning violently to the left and if I correct that it spins violently to the right. I've tried everything I can think of. It seems to initialize fine and I've double-checked and triple-checked my tail rotors, belt, linkages, servos, and measured it I don't know how many times with a caliper to make sure it's set correctly.

I'm not familiar with this gyro at all and with the settings of the TX gyro switch and the limit and delay and not just a gain adjustment, I'm just lost!!!!
orange4

Can someone please tell me (so I can double-check again) how this is properly installed and adjusted manually to make it function correctly. I don't know if the servo's plug in wrong or if the head lock wire is plug in wrong to the RX or what.
orange44
All help is appreciated and PLEASE HELP ME so I can get back in the air!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP)   PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:18 pm

WELL DUH!!!! Crazysmile headbeat

I think I just found an answer to my own question. . . . LMAO!!!! This thing isn't compatible with the standard ESky 0406A TX is it?

I just found something surfing the web about there was a problem with the Gyro switching not letting the HH feature lock in completely.

Can anyone confim this for me?

Thanks a bunch for any help you can give.
Back to top Go down
PONO 420

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP)   PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 am

yeah me to........i have a hbk2 and i just got the same gyro for my heli, and i have the same problem to........ someone told me the same thing to about radio not working with that gyro.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP)   PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 am

Yeah, stock transmitter doesn't have gyro gain settings. Did you plug gyro gain wire (with only yellow wire) into receiver? If yes, try to disconnect it. If no, try to connect it orange69 Maybe it will help orange78
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP)   PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP w/ my Problem (EK2-0704B on Belt CP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: