RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Subtrim, How much is too much?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GW

GW

Subtrim, How much is too much? Empty
PostSubject: Subtrim, How much is too much?   Subtrim, How much is too much? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:10 am

Just very curious on this.
My subtrims I try to keep as close to 0 as possible and still keep the arms at 90 to the servo's, and for the most part I normally will only have between 8 to 23 for the subtrim settings at most.
If I start getting up around 30 than I look for another arm or position that will allow me to get closer to 90 to the servo.
The other day I switched out my 7CAP on the Esmart to the DX6I and the elevator subtrim had to be put at 45 to get the arm at 90. Needless to say, I quickly found a different arm that allowed me to get it down to about 17.

So, I'm just kind of curious on how much is too much, what say all of you? orange78
George
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Subtrim, How much is too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtrim, How much is too much?   Subtrim, How much is too much? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:45 pm

as you already know, a less subtrim uses the better, I've never gone beyond 20 myself.
Back to top Go down

Subtrim, How much is too much?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Transmitters and Receivers-
Jump to: