RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jagon67@yahoo.com

jagon67@yahoo.com

G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM   G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:25 pm

Hey thanks for the replies! My rudder is trimmed and it states in the manual the led should stay on after initializing, so im still trying to figure it out. I did manage to hover a little today awesome!! I was wondering also if anyone could go through explaing the steps to set my pitch using the stock tx. when i bring my heli down it sets down awful hard im thinking i need more + pitch. any info would really help me out alot thanks!!! noob
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM   G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm actually goning to be working on some vids on how to set up a HoneyBee King II, those should help, or you can watch my EXI 450 build vids, in the second or third I start talking about set-up, alot is different but the main mechanical set-up is the same, start with level servo arms while heli is in idle up (motor unplugged), level swashplate, level washout arms and all other links, then use a pitch gauge to set the pitch, then take it out to hover and check blade tracking
Back to top Go down

G2 RAPTOR GYRO PROBLEM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: