RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

My Employees

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

My Employees Empty
PostSubject: My Employees   My Employees I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Well I had another employee quit this weekend and check out what happened to one of my other employees

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20090817/NEWS01/90817017/1112/Man+punches+car+after+bar+ejection
Back to top Go down
sdjb

sdjb

My Employees Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Employees   My Employees I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:49 pm

YIKES orange43
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

My Employees Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Employees   My Employees I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 am

Nice employees you got there orange44
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

My Employees Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Employees   My Employees I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:23 pm

I just had another employee give me notice last night that he's quitting in 2 weeks, arghh, this is my life angry032 angry032

This why its soo hard for me to go on trips, everytime I plan a trip, one of my freaking employee's quits or doesn't show up. I don't even take trips to see my family that much anymore because of my job.

Its not fun to be the boss kane
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

My Employees Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Employees   My Employees I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:51 pm

why punch a car window Crazysmile

that`s GOTTA hurt orange4 orange4
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

My Employees Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Employees   My Employees I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:46 pm

247rememberme wrote:
why punch a car window Crazysmile

that`s GOTTA hurt orange4 orange4

I guess the owner of the bar had my employyes backed against a car, now my employee is BIG, ina fight he could really do some damage but he's not a violent person so rather then hit the guy he chosse to hit the window, but when he did that the owner of the bar backed up long enough for my co-worker to get in his car.

Its funny because the story printed online is VERY different from what actually happened, I think theres even a lawsuit involved now, my employee got F@#$

but back to crappy employee's. I just hired a girl how was boderline harassing me for a job and her very first day she calls in, then gets mad when I told her that I wouldn't be able to have her on my staff :crylaugh: .

What is with people these days. orange3
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

My Employees Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Employees   My Employees I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:35 pm

WOMEN,don`t we all just love `em :crylaugh:
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

My Employees Empty
PostSubject: So???   My Employees I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:42 pm

So does this mean that once again you will not be able to make it down next weekend??? I hope you are gonna be here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Employees Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Employees   My Employees I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Employees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: Off Topic - stuff not related to RC-
Jump to: