RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

servo screw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

servo screw Empty
PostSubject: servo screw   servo screw I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 pm

hey does ne 1 know the size of the screw that holds the servo horns on to the gear of the servo that goes to a esky belt cp v2 ive went to a local hobby shop and they didn't help at all. The only thing they had was a e-flight screw kit and none of the screws even came close. i don't want to buy a new servo over a 5 cent screw. im going so crazy if ne one has 1 or a few screws that would fit maybe someone can mail a few in letter to me ill send they .44 cent stamp if need be. xheli has horns sets with screws but they look way off

-Bryan
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

servo screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: servo screw   servo screw I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:19 pm

the small screws that hold the servos in can be used to hold the servo arms on, do you have any extra of those screws laying around?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

servo screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: servo screw   servo screw I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Or you can just 'secure' servo to the frame with just only one screw? I think it wouldn't be very dangerous orange78
Back to top Go down
burton8012

servo screw Empty
PostSubject: scews   servo screw I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 pm

i just took one of my screw off that mount the servo to the frame and slowly starting tuning into the servo it seems like it would fit but it feels tight compared to the original witch would go in nice and smooth i could use it but it will mess they treads up if i ever need to take it on and off again
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

servo screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: servo screw   servo screw I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:05 pm

I've used the same screw in some of my ESky servos and have never had a problem
Back to top Go down
burton8012

servo screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: servo screw   servo screw I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 pm

i think i just found a horn and screw set at Bphobbies witch is your favorite store i here :hahaha: im just gunna go pick up the part at there warehouse since there only like 10 min from me if ne thing i lose 2 bucks and a drive :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

servo screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: servo screw   servo screw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

servo screw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: