RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

featheringshaft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
djem

djem

featheringshaft Empty
PostSubject: featheringshaft   featheringshaft I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:30 am

Hey college's , where can i find an upgrade-featheringshaft for my ES-600?
All the shop's are saying out of stock and i need this shaft to make my heli full-cnc.
( the stock-shaft is 5 mm and the upgrade 6 mm) Please correct me when i'm wrong.
Do i have to use other bearings when i use that upgrade-featheringshaft? orange78
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

featheringshaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: featheringshaft   featheringshaft I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 am

yeah you would have to use the bearings meant for the 6mm shaft but you should check to see if you can re-use your original bearings, maybe just swap out the ones in the blade grips.

as far as the upgraded Feathering Shafts. Microheli kinda screwed everyone on that, especially me. They promised to make them, I sent them my parts ($75 for shipping) and I haven't heard a response from them in almost 2 months, they never made the upgrades, they never returned my original parts and they never refunded the money I spent on shipping them the parts.

So feel free to send them some hate mail redface

I was trying to help them make money and promote their products, The ONLY thing I ever asked in return was that they make the Upgraded Parts that people (myself included) wanted to buy, also parts that weren't for sale anywhere in the world. Trying to help them make money and I got screwed.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

featheringshaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: featheringshaft   featheringshaft I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Heliguy has feathering shafts But why they call it horizontal shaft? orange72 But I don't know is it 5mm or 6mm shaft though. Maybe you can ask store owner.
Edit: I figured out that it is 5mm shaft orange83 orange54
Edit #2: Bp hobbies has some 6mm shafts But you have to decide to buy it from them or not
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

featheringshaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: featheringshaft   featheringshaft I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:03 pm

I just bought 3 of the ones for the full metal from them a couple of weeks ago.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

featheringshaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: featheringshaft   featheringshaft I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:11 pm

P3tras, just so you know your E-Smart uses the long boom and 6mm feathering shaft, just so you know
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

featheringshaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: featheringshaft   featheringshaft I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Yeah, thanks Nuttcaze! But I already knew that orange73
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

featheringshaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: featheringshaft   featheringshaft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

featheringshaft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: