RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Imax B6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

Imax B6 Empty
PostSubject: Imax B6   Imax B6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:14 am

Hi,

Anybody ever comes across this charger?

The Imax B6
http://www.xheli.com/imb6dimubach.html

Looks identical to the Thunder Ac6, just curious.

Pitt
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Imax B6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imax B6   Imax B6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:11 am

I also think that they are identical. Hobbyking also sells this charger for 38.79$. Imagine how much profit xheli makes :prop:
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

Imax B6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imax B6   Imax B6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Hey Pitt,

Just ordered one of those through signs141 . Had a voucher from Paypal to use so decided to get one with the AC adapter. Only cost me £20.00 inc shipping after voucher orange74 Hopefully it will arrive this week so I will let you know how I get on with it.

AxeL
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Imax B6 Empty
PostSubject: IMAX   Imax B6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 pm

I have one of these chargers! I have the IMAX B6ac got it form Hobby king, they also sell the one P3 is refering to that does not have a AC power supply.. That one is like 40 bucks.
Sadly I've had to send it back to HK 3 times due to its taking a crap!!!! First it says connection break when charging 6S packs..Then when charging 5S packs and so on..!! The one I have now(3rd one) has worked the longest bout 3 weeks so far.. otherwise it does work very good!! Good luck..
Hobby King has replaced it each time without question and have been good about it, so it makes me think I'm not the only one that has had trouble!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Imax B6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imax B6   Imax B6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:28 pm

I've heard of quite a few problems with the B6, oddly enough I have only heard of a few complaints about the B5, but I also had a B5 die 2 days after getting it so it can always be luck of the draw but given what I've read about the B6 I'd stay away from it if possible, the Thunder T6 or AC6 are good options and alot closer to ship back if they break, I never shipped my B5 back to hobbyking cause shipping was almost as expensive as the charger cost new.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Imax B6 Empty
PostSubject: Cost   Imax B6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Yea I looked at the shippin bit too. But the b6/AC was like 90.00 so shippin was less and I just didn't want to eat it.. I did buy a Thunder Power charger too, so now I've got two workin till.......
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Imax B6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imax B6   Imax B6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:05 pm

oh yeah, forgot about the actual price difference in chargers, the B5 was only like $45 when I bought it and shipping was something like $35-40 so I said screw it but if I had spent more then I def would have returned it
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Imax B6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imax B6   Imax B6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:11 am

I also read that B6 chargers aren't very good qualify. Turnigy accucel 6 charger is the same thing as B6, except it has alot better reviews, an internal colling fan, and better price! Though it doesn't have PC connectivity as B6 charger. But you really don't need it. I bought turnigy charger to charge batteries from e-smart. But still didn't receive it orange44
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

Imax B6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imax B6   Imax B6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Thanks AxeL.

Yeah saw XHeli have the Thunder AC6 for $54.95 + $32.00 shipping, I am erring more towards that than the Imax not found it in the UK.

Wish I had a voucher lol

Was looking at the Turnigy Accucel-6, might be heading in that direction $34.99 +32 shipping.

Bloody shipping orange67

I take it these are all clones/copies of the e-station Bantam BC6?

Must admit it's more between the Turnigy and the Thunder.

Pitt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imax B6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imax B6   Imax B6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imax B6
Page 1 of 1