RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HBFP V2 General Questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
txflyer512

txflyer512

HBFP V2 General Questions. Empty
PostSubject: HBFP V2 General Questions.   HBFP V2 General Questions. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:04 pm

orange5 My Belt cp v2 just came in and I just want to say that I am very pleased with my purchase!! just a few adjustments and trimming and this thing can almost keep a hover hands free!
Anyways I also have some bad news, my old hbfp finally kicked the bucket. I love that thing just for fast figure 8's and practicing my nose in hovering and I cant begin to say how much it has helped(best fp heli to ever be produced)imo orange71 .
So I satrted looking into the hbfp v2, well since I just spent so much on the belt cp, I was wondering if there is a ARF version of the hbfp v2, as in one without a tx(just use the old one). If so could someone send me a link to where I can find one?
Another Question I had was is there any place that sells carbon fiber hbfp blades? My entire heli vibrates because the blade tracking is about a half in difference and thats after ive balances them. I think its just time for some new ones orange78
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP V2 General Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 General Questions.   HBFP V2 General Questions. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:17 pm

there is suppose to be a HBFP V2 kit but I have no idea when or where to get one.

and for the carbon fiber blades, they are at Heli-world but they're sold out at the moment

http://www.heli-world.com/detail.aspx?ID=3685
Back to top Go down

HBFP V2 General Questions.
Page 1 of 1