RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos

Go down 
+2
Donnie D
burton8012
6 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos Empty
PostSubject: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:58 pm

im trying to find the video were he is programing the esc with the card i follow his settings but now i don't know what things to program like is the brake on or off and some one list what the setting nuttcaaze using for program the esc for a 450 heli??????
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:26 pm

tried that the video are gone hey do u know with programing the esc do i have the brake on or off andi s the gov on or off and is the timming mode low middle or high
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Brake and governor mode should be off. I'm not sure about timing mode. Someone else chime in on this and help out.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
akent

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Here's the normal programming:

1. Brake off.
2. Super soft start up, if available.
3. Medium (or 15 degrees) motor timing.
4. Medium or high battery detection. (I use high)
5. Soft cutoff.
6. Governor mode off.
Kent
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:34 pm

Aye removed by the user, Nuttcaze I presume
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 am

I just made a quick vid about programming an ESC, I removed some of my videos because I am going to be re-editing/updating them. Also I decided I want to stick with promoting ESky stuff, hoping maybe they might sponsor me someday Crazysmile yeah right flyaway
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 am

Nuttcaze wrote:
I just made a quick vid about programming an ESC, I removed some of my videos because I am going to be re-editing/updating them. Also I decided I want to stick with promoting ESky stuff, hoping maybe they might sponsor me someday Crazysmile yeah right flyaway

Ah cool.

You updating the Exi 1's? I'm getting an Exi body for my airwolf and using some of the Esky kit in it aswell, wold be handy.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:35 pm

nah, I won't be posting my old EXI vids, its not that I don't like EXI but after all the headaches I had with my EXI 450's, I'm not gonna promote them anymore. Xheli has my vids about the EXI 450 on their youtube channel so they can still be seen there.
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:40 pm

what kinda problems you been having with exi???
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 pm

nothing serious, just little problems like the boom constantly sliding in, tail rotor gear breaking and such a PIA to change, crappy hardware, and other misc maintenance issues. I spent alot of time flying my EXI's when I had them and constantly having these small probs started to really annoy me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:34 pm

I believe Adam Sandler said "Something that could have been brought to my attention yesterday..!!!" Had i known that this heli was such a big problem just like my belt cp v2 i would have not wasted my money being that xheli is the only place to get parts 7 day wait if they ship that day
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm

some don't have any probs with the EXI 450, maybe it was because I had the EXI Squadron instead of the Metal Frame EXI 450. But the best part about the EXI 450 was that almost all T-rex 450 parts will fit right on the EXI so parts are really easy to get, most local hobby shops carry T-rex parts too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:30 am

thanks marc i got the 450 zl should be here tonight mabe not has bad has it seems after all. I do realize I'm not the best at flying helis but I can fly my HBFP all day and not crash,but i crash every time I fly that belt cp v2 $$$$$$$$$$$$. Good luck with esky or i could just send you the money...!!!!! lol orange51
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos   hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey were are alot of nuttcaze videos
Page 1 of 1