RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Motor noise!! (VIDEO)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

Motor noise!!  (VIDEO) Empty
PostSubject: Motor noise!! (VIDEO)   Motor noise!!  (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBetp3Uw-uEWhy is this making this noise i tried this with 2 esc and still it does it i thought it was a bad esc but a brand new one out the the bag and one thats 3 weeks old that i took of my belt cp can't me broken Maybe its a bad motor but it seems that it don't make that noise when i take my main blades off and throttle up with just the fly bars motor brand new maybe its to cheap of a motor i dunno im orderd an alfa 400 exceed but when it came in the mail it was the silver and black motor colors and i e-mail xheli and they said it had the same specs but to me it looks cheap i dunno 3500kv

why the noise can't be esc tried two differnt ones and same problem
with noise and the esc 30 amp
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Motor noise!! (VIDEO)   Motor noise!!  (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 pm

i gave of on it i think maybe it had something to do with the cheap motor i just ended up going to hobbyh store a picking up a align esc and motor an wow sooo nice smooth
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: Motor noise!! (VIDEO)   Motor noise!!  (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:56 am

Andi thought it was the one way bearing or the main gear
Back to top Go down
Chapino

PostSubject: Re: Motor noise!! (VIDEO)   Motor noise!!  (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Hey burton if you are using the volcano esc put the satart mode on soft and the motor will work fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motor noise!! (VIDEO)   Motor noise!!  (VIDEO) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motor noise!! (VIDEO)
Page 1 of 1