RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

325mm wood blades on Belt cp made it go crazy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
burton8012

325mm wood blades on Belt cp made it go crazy Empty
PostSubject: 325mm wood blades on Belt cp made it go crazy   325mm wood blades on Belt cp made it go crazy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:54 pm

top blade eflight 325 / middle blade CF 325 xheli.com/ blade last 315 mm blade xheli.com if u look at the eflight blade tips its not slanted like the rest and they say 325 but they are longer then my xheli 325 blades is this happening because of the eflight blades tips are differnet?
(CLICK LINK TO SEE PICK)

Ok here goes i just pick up a pair of eflight 325mm wood blades put them on(Belt cpv2) everything looked ok when it came time to hover a spooled up my heli like normal waiting to get to that point just before u get some lift and then BAM the heli when straight up in the air like u when u see those really good heli pilot hit the 3d switch and go flying up an turn upside down..... i did not hit the switch so thats is not why it went flying up(tryed it twice did it again) it was as if all of a sudden the heli got a Huge pitch increase luckuly i was able o save the heli from crashing i did notice the main blade and the tail blade are kinda even with each other main blade tips are even with tail blade main tip i heard that might cause something https://2img.net/h/i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy10/burton8012/blades.jpg

i put a pair of cf blades from xheli and all is normal what the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down

325mm wood blades on Belt cp made it go crazy
Page 1 of 1