RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

my first time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katzie

katzie

my first time Empty
PostSubject: my first time   my first time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:48 pm

my first time after some sim flying, it was a bit windy, but i think (know) that i will be flying on the sim more. It makes it easy rebuilding after a crash :giggle:
Back to top Go down
shadowforce1946

shadowforce1946

my first time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first time   my first time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:18 pm

If that was your first flight since being on a simulator, that was really good. If you go just a little higher, you will get out of your blade wash. Was that a belp cp? :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
katzie

katzie

my first time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first time   my first time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:21 pm

thanks for your comment, and yes that was/is a CP v2. I will try and go to a field nearby and then go a bit higher. I don't want my car to get hit by the heli or vice/versa. And yes i would say this was my first time flying. I once lifted it 3 cm's indoor for testing my training gear holder, but that was it.

Last edited by katzie on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

my first time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first time   my first time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 pm

if that was your first ACTUAL REAL flight i gotta say.........FANTASTIC!!!! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my first time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first time   my first time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first time
Page 1 of 1