RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Scale Heli

Go down 
+5
Fatdaddy
Donnie D
Bert
burton8012
sdjb
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Scale Heli - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale Heli   Scale Heli - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Welcome, glad to have someone else abord the scale heli forum. :prop:

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Scale Heli   Scale Heli - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:37 pm

akent wrote:
I LOVE scale stuff too, and I also love military.

So I had enough spare parts to assemble a base 450 and I found a pretty reasonable deal on this Hughes fuselage from Align.

It is a DOG in the air. I am running some motor bought from Hobbycity that has just enough power to get this barely off the ground. I'll be getting a better motor soon.
Kent

Scale Heli - Page 3 IMG00995

I like that body aswell......Would you recommend it to others now that you have worked with it?
I am thinking hard about doing a scale body on my EXI 450. That was one I was looking at.
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

PostSubject: Re: Scale Heli   Scale Heli - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Looking great. Hope to start on my scale heli soon. First have to do a lot of family stuff. orange4 So not much time for my heli. Also some great news. My brother is working for a swimming pool and they also have a indoor sport facility. I am allowed to use that facility every Sunday for as long as I want. So let the wind blow in Holland I don’t give a shi…
:hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Scale Heli   Scale Heli - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:25 pm

pevr wrote:
Looking great. Hope to start on my scale heli soon. First have to do a lot of family stuff. orange4 So not much time for my heli. Also some great news. My brother is working for a swimming pool and they also have a indoor sport facility. I am allowed to use that facility every Sunday for as long as I want. So let the wind blow in Holland I don’t give a shi…
:hahaha:

That is gonna be great for you. I have access to the fellowship hall at my church, kind of like a mini gymnasium. It has proven to be a great asset to my learning process.

Akent, that is a great looking scale project you've go going. Really nice. I think I'm gonna use a 500 fuse on my Belt CP later.

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Matt 4 : 18-19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale Heli   Scale Heli - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale Heli
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3