RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Building the Ecureuil fuselage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pevr

pevr

Building the Ecureuil fuselage Empty
PostSubject: Building the Ecureuil fuselage   Building the Ecureuil fuselage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:09 pm

I will start building the Ecureuil soon and keep you updated with pictures of my progress.

The beginning:

I started of with a HB FP but wanted a bigger heli. So I made a good deal on a Robbe Spirit Li.

After building the Spirit Li I found that is was a bit naked. So I looked for a fuselage and found the perfect match for my heli. The fuselage is specially made for the Spirit Li and is a Ecureuil. So I ordered it and than the problems started. I received the box but is was not complete. It took me more than 6 months to get a new box and finally everything is complete.

The only problem is that I have to take my Spirit Li apart to get the work done and I still love to fly it when I can.

I will take some pictures as soon as I can to show you how it looks like.

The avatar on the left side is how it looks like on the box but I will change some things to let it look like the Dutch version of the trauma heli.
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

PostSubject: Re: Building the Ecureuil fuselage   Building the Ecureuil fuselage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:31 pm

This is the Dutch trauma heli and I will try to make it look something like this.

Building the Ecureuil fuselage Traumaheli008

I don't know why this picture is so small orange67 but maybe Marc or someone else can help me with that?
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Building the Ecureuil fuselage   Building the Ecureuil fuselage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Still waiting on some pics. orange68

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Matthew 22 : 35-40
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Building the Ecureuil fuselage   Building the Ecureuil fuselage I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:47 am

Here you go:
http://www.heliartist.com/showroom/heliartist-ec135-cnc-fan-systeam-p-83.html

Check the vid at the bottom

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Matthew 22 : 35-40
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building the Ecureuil fuselage   Building the Ecureuil fuselage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building the Ecureuil fuselage
Page 1 of 1