RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Paypal question on buying heli parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

Paypal question on buying heli parts Empty
PostSubject: Paypal question on buying heli parts   Paypal question on buying heli parts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:02 pm

hey guys maybe someone might now the answer i going to buy my futaba 520 gyro today with paypal from a heli site but i was wondering how something works .....

the gyro is $140.00 right and i got 50 bucks on my paypal account for spending but i need another 90 bucks to get the gyro....... so if i use paypal can i use the the 50 in there already and the remaining balance i need will come from my Credit card that gets transfured to paypal.. does this make sense ...

so will paypal subtract the 50 i have already have and just take the rest from my card? or do i need to ....say have the full 140.00 in my paypal account already to buy it ..
...........or will they only take the full 140 from my CC and the 50 will still remain in there not used.....u get mix and matching.....never really used paypall that much
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Paypal question on buying heli parts   Paypal question on buying heli parts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:20 pm

as long as you check out using the paypal option it will first take the money from your Paypal account and then it will take the remaining balance from your credit card or bank account, (which ever you choose).
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Paypal question on buying heli parts   Paypal question on buying heli parts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:29 pm

ok cool thats exactly what i needed to know i thought they were going to take the full purchase price from my CC and just leave what ever balance i have in there alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paypal question on buying heli parts   Paypal question on buying heli parts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paypal question on buying heli parts
Page 1 of 1