RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Routing wires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Routing wires Empty
PostSubject: Routing wires   Routing wires I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 pm

I have all of the electronics mounted on my Bell 47 and I am in the process of routing all of my receiver wiring (from servos, gyro ESC,BEC).

I plan to route my Aile, Elev, Collective, Gyro and Gyro Signal wires to a point, and then run them the rest of the way to the Receiver together in a single piece of shrink tube

Then run the ESC and BEC wires to a point, and then the rest of the way to the Reciever together in another seperate piece of shrink tube.

Anyone see a problem with interference by running those wires together like that?

Thanks,
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
sdjb

sdjb

Routing wires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routing wires   Routing wires I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Hey Donnie D, Nope I do it that way all the time. Just do not let them loop back on there self and ya will be good to go. I am still workin on my MD500 guess I have to change out the cheapo servo's
cause they are giving me troubles.

sdjb
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

Routing wires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routing wires   Routing wires I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Hi Donnie,

Don't use shrink tube but use the spiral stuff (I don't know the word for it in Englisch) But it is a kind of tube in a spiral. Like this:
[img]Routing wires Spiraaldraad[/img]
With this wire it is easy to replace any electric stuff if you need to. :bigthumb:

Last edited by pevr on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sdjb

sdjb

Routing wires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routing wires   Routing wires I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:09 pm

pevr, Yea those are nice I also use them, But I think Donnie is after a more scale look. Ya know a
more bound wire look.

sdjb
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

Routing wires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routing wires   Routing wires I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:14 pm

What is the name of this wire in English?
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

Routing wires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routing wires   Routing wires I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 pm

For me it is easy because all my electric wire is inside the scale model. My model is the one down under (next to my name)
I'am still working on the lights. They have to be realistic. I also work on a lipo alarm for when the voltage drops. Still a pain in the a.. redface
Back to top Go down
sdjb

sdjb

Routing wires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routing wires   Routing wires I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:28 pm

pevr, that is nice, I am working ona MD500E ya can see pics of it in the scale tread.

sdjb
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

Routing wires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routing wires   Routing wires I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:35 pm

I opened one too for my scale model. Still no pictures but I'am working on that. Having problems with posting pictures. There always so small. Do you have any suggestion about the lights or lipo alarm to use? orange44
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

Routing wires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routing wires   Routing wires I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:27 pm

I use image shack.com. It is very user friendly. I would have to be for me to figure it out.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Routing wires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routing wires   Routing wires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Routing wires
Page 1 of 1