RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Battery question?

Go down 
+4
P3tras
Fatdaddy
Nuttcaze
jeepharley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jeepharley

jeepharley

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Battery question?   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Are all 11.1v 1800mah 20c batteries the same as in quality? I need to buy one or two batteries for my belt cp v2. Thanks guys! And affordable place to buy them? Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery question?   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Great   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:40 am

These ARE very good battries!!! I have 6 of these and they work great. There a little big for my HBK2 but a small amount of lead solves that. When I'm just doing hoovering excercises in hte basement I'm gettin about 12 -15 min. I do think that I run them a little long but they still charge back up and never get too hot. I am going to start checking volts as soon as I figure a easy way for me to do it.
Since were talkin bout this whats a good batt. checker? You know one with a light to mount on the bird.

PS the batts are on backorder right now so get your order in for the next shipment.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery question?   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 am

Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery question?   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Fatdaddy wrote:
These ARE very good battries!!! I have 6 of these and they work great. There a little big for my HBK2 but a small amount of lead solves that. When I'm just doing hoovering excercises in hte basement I'm gettin about 12 -15 min. I do think that I run them a little long but they still charge back up and never get too hot. I am going to start checking volts as soon as I figure a easy way for me to do it.
Since were talkin bout this whats a good batt. checker? You know one with a light to mount on the bird.

PS the batts are on backorder right now so get your order in for the next shipment.

I never bought a lipo monitor, I just make note of how long I was flying and when I stick the battery back on my charger I see how much power is left and try to adjust my flight times accordingly, but generally I keep all my flights limited to 6min, I start losing concentration after that so its good to take a break
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery question?   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm

P3tras wrote:
For belt cp v2 I bought: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18109
salute

I guess I had better start looking at the pictures better. I overlooked and didn't buy this batt because the description says it's a 4.2v batt, but looking closely at the picture it's obviously a 3 cell, 11.1 v batt. I think I'll try one of these next time I order a batt. Thanks for the link. smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery question?   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:37 am

Nuttcaze wrote:
I'd use these, only $17.95ea

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=6518&Product_Name=ZIPPY_Flightmax_2200mAh_3S1P_15C

Battery question? F2200-3S-15

The Zippy Flightmax is a great value for the price. The other brand is the Rhino Series which has a higher 'c' rating. Both can be found at hobbycity. It's worth the wait from China.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Me Too   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:45 am

That is the one I use too. I buy them 4-5 at a time whenever I order from HC. I just round out the shipping weight.
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery question?   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:52 pm

That makes sense. These LIPO Batteries sell out fast. Best to get a bunch before they sell out. Also place yourself on their mailing list for restocking. You'LL get an e-mail of when the battery is available.
Back to top Go down
ch1533n

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery question?   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:01 am

noted !

thanks ! orange74
Back to top Go down
outpost

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery question?   Battery question? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:40 pm

On ebay you can get two Mystery 2200 mah 11.1v 20c lipos for $40 SHIPPED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battery question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery question?   Battery question? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battery question?
Page 1 of 1