RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

battery question for meanbaby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowforce1946

shadowforce1946

battery question for meanbaby Empty
PostSubject: battery question for meanbaby   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:04 pm

I went to hobbypartz to order spares batteries for my belt cp. Does the battery flyaway have the connector that fits the belt? Which ones did you order?
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: battery question for meanbaby   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:15 pm

it should unless otherwise noted
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: South Jersey!!!!   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Hey Burton,!!!! I just saw that you live only about 20 min. from me!!!! Very Cool!!!! I'm in ELK Twp. Just other side of Glassboro!!!!
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: battery question for meanbaby   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 pm

thats cool i thought u were like 3 hours down south from me u sure your not thinking of Monroe im in Monroe Township
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: battery question for meanbaby   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:14 pm

lol yup just did a google search and u are 66.2 milea away and an hour and 18 min lol u were thinking of the town of Monroe
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: OK   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Yea I guess I was...I'm always lookin for someone to fly with!!! The club roung here are.....well....airplane mostly... And there .....well..... like,well I don't know how to put it nicely so I'll just say I'm not interested in flying with any of the clubs I've come acrossed..
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: battery question for meanbaby   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 pm

when i get better down the road we should try to get together....i just found this awsome heli hobby shop that has everything u need if u ever went to t-rex or raptors and eflight parts gas or electric or since u have t-rex clones they have all the parts for the 450 over on route 34 old bridge called gs hobbies i heard its the only heli and heli repair shop in NJ i lucked out just getting into this hobby and this shop only being 10 min from my house
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: SWEET!!!!!!   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:17 am

That is luck!!! I've got nothin around here cept 2 that only carry Blade stuff????? Old Bridge is not that far..My clone is a 500!! Also in Jersey is BP Hobbies..They have a fair stock and they HAD a good stock of ESMART but that is not lasting!!! I just ordered some stuff from them...I needed some booms and they had them so I ordered some extra stuff before its all gone....
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: bobbing up and down   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:46 am

oh yeah i forgot i double luck bp hobbies is only 20 min away too i go to the warehouse like almost every Friday for that past month picking up my belt cp parts so iu don't have to pay shipping

Hey FD do u know why my belt cp keeps bobbing up and down it never did that before just maybe a little like everybody is used too now say im 3 or 4 feet high it will go all the way to the ground slowly just barely touching then go back up slowly and it does this over and over
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: battery question for meanbaby   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 am

most likelly they come with deans

if not, it is very easy to solder one on

Hobby king has stop shipping battery with deans so you definate need to change those if you order from them

boobing......
has anything changed on your set up before the boobing?

few things come in mind.
esc
pitch setting
tail belt
ground effect
blades
and a few others too

-pete
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: battery question for meanbaby   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:44 am

its got a brand new esc 30 amp a week old with 21 li-po through it new exi metal tail those two seem ok i do mess around with the pitch knob alot depending on my mood like if i turn it all the way up so it lifts offf the ground quicker and also the opp when i want it to be less senceative to my control inputs so i do move that knob around alot but i never really had any prob wit it so i dunno or could be a bad esc like u said i do have a spare esc but then i gotta take the whole dam thing apart ahhh
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: battery question for meanbaby   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:11 pm

your pitch maybe off also if you saying you need to turn the knob to give less pitch and higher hs

make sure you set up blades @ 50% throttle @ 0 degree pitch

and set you knob to center when you doing that

when higher hs(head speed), heli fly/hover much more steady

also thats the way most of use setup our heli, 0 degree @ half throttle

-pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battery question for meanbaby   battery question for meanbaby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

battery question for meanbaby
Page 1 of 1