RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!

Go down 
+2
Jack the R
blackrain0119
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! Empty
PostSubject: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Hey guys , just got my copter x today, it took about 8 days. Wow this kit is awesome, it comes with metal frame, head, tail , also it comes with thread lock, ca glue, retainer and grease . Everything is included. Itls very beuatiful! For 99 bucks, Itls very sweet guys. Ill post some pictures later, and hopefully some quick vid on the kit.
Back to top Go down
Jack the R

Jack the R

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Thx for the update, good to know HobbyDaddy is for real.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Hmmmmmm

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Check out the vid guys on what's in the box of the copter x v2 Kit ! orange71
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:26 pm

got my 3 copterx ae v2 today also!!!!
they came through :)

-pete
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:25 am

Meanbaby, This kit is awesome. I just finished building her, It's ready to fly! Ill post some vid 2mrw if it doesnt rain here in Chicago ! Thanks again Dude! orange74
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:38 am

Donnie D wrote:
Hmmmmmm

Donnie D smiley-happy088

You should Get one $99 for the kit and 22 for shipping. not toobad rather than getting an rtf which is more expensive. You know you want one , Just go ahead and get it . I'm tellin you it's a great kit. you wont regret it !
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:23 am

blackrain0119 wrote:
Meanbaby, This kit is awesome. I just finished building her, It's ready to fly! Ill post some vid 2mrw if it doesnt rain here in Chicago ! Thanks again Dude! orange74

anytime bud,
isn't it great? full metal all over in blue to match the head

only thing i dont like is the blue colored canopy, going to repaint it for easy see.
im still waitting for my motor and esc before i start the built this weekend when my 2 friends come over to pick theres and built all 3 at same time :)

-pete
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:11 am

How does the CopterX compare to this Esky bird at $229+ shipping? Item: EskyHeli_E602RA-BeltCPv2-24Ghz-Red. And what is the final cost of the CopterX? Never having ventured into the world of belt drives and other refinements, it gets pretty confusing! I have seen an almost all aluminum kit (EXI I think) for $49.00 and a plastic one for $39.00. (both from XHeli) What are the pros and cons of these? Thanks, navy1
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:24 am

chiefqm wrote:
How does the CopterX compare to this Esky bird at $229+ shipping? Item: EskyHeli_E602RA-BeltCPv2-24Ghz-Red. And what is the final cost of the CopterX? Never having ventured into the world of belt drives and other refinements, it gets pretty confusing! I have seen an almost all aluminum kit (EXI I think) for $49.00 and a plastic one for $39.00. (both from XHeli) What are the pros and cons of these? Thanks, navy1

well......

the differance between the 39$ and 49$ xheli compare to the copterx is huge...

all plastic(beside bottom plate) is cnc metal

full metal head and full metal tail

whats good of metal head and tail is much less slop which in turn give better respond to HC, takes crashs a little better then plastic bad side is replaement after crash if you bend any of it is much more then plastic :( for plastic, 1 crash if you havent break anything will increase slop a lot, enlarged screw hole after crash=slop, but replacemet is cheap!

if you dont own your own radio, price will jump up fast

but if just for builting up the copterx from ground, you will need to buy motor,esc,3 cylic servo,1 tail servo,gyro,battery. And depending if you wanna go cheap, you be spending about 75$ for all these items, and if you want little better stuff, think about speding around 100-125 on them, and if you want to get ultimate built, about 200 easy for the items.

on top of that you will need battery and charger, about 20$ for battery and 60$ for charger

but if you havent venture into 450 cp class yet, the rtf belt cp is a great starter to get yourself into the game and a all the eletronic parts can be transplanted into the copterx if you need to when you total the belt.
so for 230$ compare to about 500$ to get all other stuff for copter-x its all p to you

but as in performance wise, i feel that the copterx way is the way to go and get all your equipment indivitually and if you need a item link and price breakdown, many on here or ill be happy to link for you if you need

-pete
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 pm

I. Agree meanbaby. Also ill post some vids later. I just finished setting her up
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks Pete, that was the info I was looking for. There are so many choices out there that it gets very confusing real fast! navy1
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 pm

np and i made the deal sweeter for you to jump into cp!!!
http://www.xheli.com/2redbev2rtf.html
229 for the belt v2 and a 10% coupon!!!
expire 6/18/09

code=eskyxheli

so price be 199 before shipping

hp[e that helps

-pete
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 am

btw Black.....

did you order the 3.99 fiberglass canopies?

we ordered 3 of them and they all look really good except for a few small paint chip, easy fix and reshot clear coat over it!

was wondering if you did how your come out

-pete
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:57 am

Hey Pete, I didnt ordee the canopies, I already have fiber glass canopy, bought from our local hobby store. How's your kit? i bet you cant wait to build her huh! Well I finished mine the same day it arrived. I took her out today, And boy she is very stable. Thanks for the infos bud. I like the heli very much!

Lloyd orange68
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 pm

glad you love it!!! i mean for the price we cant go wrong :)

and those battery on the other post , for the price!!! cant complain at all :)

-pete
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Not at all pete. Can't beat that price. As well as the batts, 12 bucks is the best deal I've ever seen. Going to order 4 today. Thanks for the posts. Really saved me $.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:00 am

got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! T_needpics
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Hey mark, I actually posted a pics of my copter x under rc pictures, along with the video under rc vids.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 am

Lol, I'll go check them out, but you should still post a pic in this thread too

smiley-signs154
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:16 pm

I should've posted it here, your right lol Crazysmile so it'll be a lot easier for the members to see what we are talkin about. Lol I just reaslized that. Anyway I'll post it as soon as I'm back in town. I'm actually here in las vegas , I won't be babck till the 29th of this month.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 pm

you suck, haha, I wanna come out too, its gonna be raining for the next 2 days here orange4
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:52 pm

heres the 3.99 canopy with slight defect, i marked the defect on mines to give you idea how small it is and well worth the 4$ in case someone going to order heli from them :)

got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! Cimg0473hmu
By meanbaby, shot with EX-S5 at 2009-06-21
-pete
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 pm

maidened the copterx yesterday
very stable, much more responsive then my exi's

have on it the following

turnigy 2836 3700kv
hk ss 40-50a esc
gy400 gryo
mg 14's x4( no gws in stock yet)
turnigy bec
assan rx
using zippy 2200 mah

for 99$ with all those upgrades, it is well worth the money!

have stuttering and wag on gyro, after video, fixed and fly beautiful

-pete
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Hey Pete, she's lookin very nice! orange68 Looks like you got her setup well. I'm having a little problem with mine, i got everything setup but the gyro that im using is the 0704b headlock, it hold the tail pretty well, but as i push the yawing left and right, i get a glitch and sometimes, the heli seems to turn 45-60 degrees, so. I spoke with Nuttcaze, and i'm thinking of changing it to telebee series, anyway, your copter x flies really nice, and you're right, for 99 bucks, it's very worth it . i want to fly my helis, unfortunately, i'm in LA right now visiting my parents, I wont be back ti'll Monday, So As Soon as i get back, i'll post some vids on my copter x
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:18 pm

imo, if you going to use buy a new gyro, get the gy400 for 20$ ship or the g401b for around 25-30$, i think better then the telebee

i never had a g401b but read lots of good reviews on them but have 4 gy400's and all work very nice, also i have a 5$ coppuon off the gy400, 1 time coupon use, ill pm it to you now and if no use pass it to the next person that wants it( i think its a 1 time use, dont say but was send with my gyro) so you get it for 15$ ship!

link to gy400
http://r2hobbies.com/proddetail.php?prod=rcps61801
-pete
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:39 pm

wow, I think I'm gonna buy me a few of those gyros too, but I still like my Telebees cause they work on the E-Smart orange72
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:18 pm

if black ha no use on the code, have his pm u it nutt :)

-pete
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Ill give it a try as soon as I get back to chicago. Thanks again you guys
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: coupon   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 am

Hey Pete, Tried to use the coupon , unfortunately it has expired, But stilla good deal. Thanks for helping out orange74
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!   got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got my copter x ae v2 kit today.!! thanks to meanbaby!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next