RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

dx6i at Heli Direct

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

dx6i at Heli Direct Empty
PostSubject: dx6i at Heli Direct   dx6i at Heli Direct I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:31 pm

I noticed the other night when I was ordering servos for my ES that Heli Direct appears to have the Dx6i back in stock. I wonder if these are safe to order. Wonder if these are the new ones. They did not have them in stock about a week ago. thinking They have mode 2. If I'm not mistaken, that is left hand throttle, correct?

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Heli Direct   dx6i at Heli Direct I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 pm

I can't imagine there'd be any problem with them. I still haven't had any probs with mine which I bought a year ago.

oh, mode 2 is what we use in the US

dx6i at Heli Direct Rc-transmitter-mode-2
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Heli Direct   dx6i at Heli Direct I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah, I thought mode 2 was what I needed.
I was thinking about the recall thing. think004 I'd really rather have a Dx6i than a Dx7 because there seems to be more help in the forums with them and you seem to like yours a lot. Also I don't think I'll ever have a need for the extra channel. Also I could use the extra 150 bucks that a Dx7 would cost me. I'd like to be able to spend that cash on my ES build. excited smiley-happy088 I may just give the Dx6i a try in about a week or so. I should have the money for it by then. smiley-happy088

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Heli Direct   dx6i at Heli Direct I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:47 pm

I really like my DX6i and am glad I bought it instead of the more expensive DX7. As it is now, I've never had a need for a 7th channel. So I am glad I saved the extra money from buying the DX6i. I plan on getting a 9 channel JR transmitter later this year anyways. But for most people they'll never use the 7th channel so like you said, better to just save the extra $150.
Back to top Go down
Scarface26

PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Heli Direct   dx6i at Heli Direct I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:03 pm

The DX6i transmitters are beginning to flow again. I got mine a few days ago from a ebay seller for $122.50 plus $15.00 shipping. It was new and was not a recall unit. I am using it on my Blade MCX and it works great! woot
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Heli Direct   dx6i at Heli Direct I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:46 am

WOW!! excited Thats a fanastic price. Do you remember who the seller is. I'm planning to order mine next week and I wouldn't mind saving another 60 or so bucks. If you remember I'd sure like to know bouncy

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Scarface26

PostSubject: Spectrum DX6i Transmitter   dx6i at Heli Direct I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 pm

The seller's ebay name is rchobbyexperts. They are out of Minnesota. Try looking under Spectrum DX6i, or Spectrum DX7. My price was a winning auction price, but I saw several DX6is being won for the same price. Hope this helps. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gary

PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Heli Direct   dx6i at Heli Direct I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Still no signs of Horizon hobby releasing new DX6i's here yet, the problem was due to a software update conflicting with the pots, older models should be fine.
The main difference between the DX7 and DX6i is not just the extra channel but the facility to add expo on all throttle and pitch curves giving more precise and smoother control of the curves.

You will love the JR 9 channel tx once you get your head around the setup controls etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Heli Direct   dx6i at Heli Direct I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dx6i at Heli Direct
Page 1 of 1