RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Help.. with Belt -CP V2 upgrade CNC rotorhead ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PanicCrash

Help.. with Belt -CP V2  upgrade CNC rotorhead ?? Empty
PostSubject: Help.. with Belt -CP V2 upgrade CNC rotorhead ??   Help.. with Belt -CP V2  upgrade CNC rotorhead ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:36 am

I got his
The main shaft that came with, it is too short ? When I line the hole (up on the botom of the shaft) to put the bolt in under the two gears. The shaft is not going into the bearing at the bottom of the frame ? So with the bottom bolt on, and the collar on top
pushed down tight I can move the shafe a littel up & down (slop)..
The one I orderd was.. ESky Belt CP CNC 7075 Best Head combo update set plus free linkage set assembled. Thanks for any input kane
Back to top Go down
tomica

PostSubject: Re: Help.. with Belt -CP V2 upgrade CNC rotorhead ??   Help.. with Belt -CP V2  upgrade CNC rotorhead ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Try with original main shaft, maybe that works.
Back to top Go down
PanicCrash

PostSubject: Re: Help.. with Belt -CP V2 upgrade CNC rotorhead ??   Help.. with Belt -CP V2  upgrade CNC rotorhead ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Ya thats the first thing I did and the hole at the TOP of the shaft just under the flybar cage is to low smokingele
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: HBK2   Help.. with Belt -CP V2  upgrade CNC rotorhead ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:31 am

I think the shaft you got is for the HBK2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help.. with Belt -CP V2 upgrade CNC rotorhead ??   Help.. with Belt -CP V2  upgrade CNC rotorhead ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help.. with Belt -CP V2 upgrade CNC rotorhead ??
Page 1 of 1