RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade   Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:04 pm

hey everyone orange60

Does anyone know of a place State Side that has the special feathering shafts in stock for the Esky Belt CP CNC Upgrade (EK5-0201 or EK5-0208)? I've checked everywhere that I know of and everyone is "Out of Stock". The only place I've found them is eBay, but they're in China and I really didn't want to have to wait 2 1/2 weeks for delivery.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade   Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:06 pm

If you are talking about the purple Esky metal head, I just ordered some last week from Heli Direct.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

PostSubject: Re: Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade   Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Thanks Donnie D. Those are the ones that I need. I thougth I went to Heli Direct but I guess for some reason I overlooked it. Thanks again and they have a cheaper price than I was used to looking at. I think I'll have to start using them a little more.

Appreciate it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade   Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 pm

I really like them. They have a good selection, reasonable shipping cost and the fastest shipping on the planet. I ordered those feathering shafts along with some other stuff on Friday abd got it on Monday. That is to northeastern North Carolina.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

PostSubject: Re: Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade   Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Sweet!!!! orange68

Thanks a bunch. I'm putting in an order today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade   Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feathering Shafts for Esky Belt CP Upgrade
Page 1 of 1