RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Exceed Lipos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Exceed Lipos Empty
PostSubject: Exceed Lipos   Exceed Lipos I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Has anyone used the Exceec RC Fusion Power Series lipo's from X- Heli?
They have an 18.5v, 4000mAh lipo for $99.95. Thats pretty close to the price for the same size batt from Zippy, and the shipping time should be a lot less.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Exceed Lipos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exceed Lipos   Exceed Lipos I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:19 pm

I use an 11.1v Exceed RC, haven't had any probs yet but I too have been on the fence about where to order them from, with xheli, get your order over $100 and you can use a cupon code for free shipping (1 week or less) but I've also had packages take 8-9 days from hobbycity (of course I had a few that took 2 1/2 weeks Wink )
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

Exceed Lipos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exceed Lipos   Exceed Lipos I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:58 pm

I think I'm going to give the 18.5v, 4000mAh one a try, and order one of the Thunder chargers at the same time.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

Exceed Lipos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exceed Lipos   Exceed Lipos I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:02 pm

The Exceed RC Fusion Power Series LIPO's are nice. They work well as stated, although I wish the price was just a little less.

flyaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exceed Lipos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exceed Lipos   Exceed Lipos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exceed Lipos
Page 1 of 1