RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Oh what the hell, I need more money now!

Go down 
+2
cgetman02
Nuttcaze
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Oh what the hell, I need more money now! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: COOL!   Oh what the hell, I need more money now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Good luck with the set up!!! I'm struggling with the Screamer today after my crash on wed. All looks good but it seems that power is cut way down almost the moment I take off. I'm wondering if the ESC could have been hurt during the crash?? Anybody have anything like this? I really suck at the Electrics!!! The motor to pinnion backlash is good, just a tadd tight for me but not nearly enough to cause any problems.. Rotor spins nicely by hand no binding. Oh and the motor got really hot after only bout 90 sec.
So something ain't right.
Really makes me want to just stay with the ESmart!! I never have a single problem with it!!!Knock wood!!!LOL Haven't crashed it yet either..
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Finished up EXI 3995 - Lacking Gyro   Oh what the hell, I need more money now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:05 am

Finished up the 3995 as far as I could go without the gyro a few hours ago. Gyro 0704B is backordered from Xheli, no word on shipdate yet.

Decided to spin it up and see what happens without a gyro. I got cold feet real fast! Besides it being the first spinup/shakedown, it was pretty squirlly <sp>. Don't know how much of that is no gyro or fine adjustments that need to be made.

Anybody try to fly a 450 with straight rudder/no gyro? What was your experience?

Curt orange69
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Oh what the hell, I need more money now!   Oh what the hell, I need more money now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:29 am

I've never been brave enough to try but thats how they used to fly in the old days, before gyros were invented, lol old
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh what the hell, I need more money now!   Oh what the hell, I need more money now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh what the hell, I need more money now!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2