RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

G2 raptor servo question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

G2 raptor servo question Empty
PostSubject: G2 raptor servo question   G2 raptor servo question I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:22 am

Hey guys,
I just got two ar6200 full range receiver, I managed to put one on the belt cp, she flies good, But The one thing i'm having troudle with is my exceed rc g2 raptor servos. They dont fit in my ar6200 the servos are has a little plastic on the edge resulting by not fitting on hte rx.
My question is, is there a way to change those servo plugs? or only certain servos works on the rx. I dont know this things, so please help me out here. Should i change the servos?
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: G2 raptor servo question   G2 raptor servo question I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:32 pm

I think I know what you are talking about, and I always trim the excess off so they fit in the Rx. or you could get new servos.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: G2 raptor servo question   G2 raptor servo question I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:03 pm

hey Mark , you're right ! i had to trim it. the servos are designed as futaba ones, with the excess plastic on the edge thats why it didnt fit. i took a nice razor and just trim it and everything works fine,. theres a catch though, for the swash type, it didnt work on the 120 ccpm but it works on the 90 ccpm perfectly. is this ok! tried flying her and she flies really good. whats the difference between 120 and 90 ccpm? can you tell me please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G2 raptor servo question   G2 raptor servo question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G2 raptor servo question
Page 1 of 1