RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Esky E-Smart 600 production

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prel

Prel

Esky E-Smart 600 production Empty
PostSubject: Esky E-Smart 600 production   Esky E-Smart 600 production I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:06 am

The production of the E-Smart has stopped. ESky will be reproducing it in the future but it will be after a period of research. They have given no time frame as to when they will start production again but hinted that it could be a while yet.

I will let you all know as soon as the production starts up again.

This information is first hand from twf-sz. It is not a repost from another forum or rumor.

Darrel
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Esky E-Smart 600 production   Esky E-Smart 600 production I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:34 am

orange4 Bad news. I hope they release new version soon. E-smart V2 orange6
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Esky E-Smart 600 production   Esky E-Smart 600 production I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Yep, the E-Smart is gonna be re-released, I too have received confirmation of it. However it will not be a new version, mainly because there was nothing wrong with the first version (EK5H-004D) but I am trying to get them to make some cosmetic changes, I'd really like to see some Red CNC parts on the E-Smart, although I don't think that'll happen, lol

it should take around half a year before everything is in full swing for producing the E-Smart, but I am working hard to get parts made first, so that those with E-Smarts already can continue to enjoy their heli.
Back to top Go down
jerrydgaines

jerrydgaines

PostSubject: E-Smart 600 production   Esky E-Smart 600 production I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:19 am

What's to research? Those of us that have them, love them! Why would they want to loose the whole 600(550) market to Align or Thunder Tiger,etc.!
Back to top Go down
djem

djem

PostSubject: Re: Esky E-Smart 600 production   Esky E-Smart 600 production I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:13 am

And i love him too. He finally has a "very soft" start. I 've used a turnigy 80 amps esc and programmed it with the programmingcard.
I've started my heli in my bedroom.You can imagine how that feels.
Just have to check-out the tracking en than----- fly baby fly.
Well friends, i'm happy now. orange71 orange80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esky E-Smart 600 production   Esky E-Smart 600 production I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esky E-Smart 600 production
Page 1 of 1