RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! Empty
PostSubject: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:45 am

Ok Smartie pilots!! Here are the pix of the Fiberglass canopys I have available. They are for the "G" but can be fitted to the "E" very easy!!!! 40.bucks!!!!
ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! DSCF0002-7
ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! DSCF0003-5
ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! DSCF0004-7
ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! DSCF0005-4
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:26 pm

I want the Red, white and blue one
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: ???   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:01 pm

I thought you were gonna paint it and it didn't matter what color it was!! Should not be a problem. You want it sent to you?
As for the FlyIn and a porta pot. we need a collection before hand.. I ended up eating like 75.00 of that cost.. Everyone that was here kicked in and they all put up there share but it left a bit to be covered. If I had knowen only those guys were gonna show I might not got it for just 5-6 guys but many more signed up and didn't show.. I think we need to address that somehow..
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:34 pm

I'll send you my money ahead of time on the 14th
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Canopy   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:42 pm

No problem, I trust you for it!!! Give me the adress you want it sent to. Or you can get it the 29th, up to you.. I will add on the shippin..
You got the R,W& B...

As far as the Flyin, One idea is like what we do for our HOG Xmas party, When you sign up you must pay 20 bucks, when you show up you get it back!!! Still free and we know pretty much for sure who will attend!!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:27 pm

That sounds like a good idea to me.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Maybe you could just have $10 registration fee to cover a BBQ one of the nights. Paypal?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Fee   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:31 am

The problem with 10 bucks is that its not enough to ensure your gonna come or lose it.
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 am

So, maybe you could charge $20 and return $10?

After Paypal's 3% cut, that'd leave $9.40 per person for food.

If people pay $10 and don't show up, why does that matter? Do you just end up with extra money for your trouble? I'm not trying to be smart. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: The point??   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:59 am

I don't understand what your saying/asking!! If you don't show up you loose the money.
There are still expances regardless of how many show, like the porta=pot cost is the same if you goy 5 or 50 But I will figure that out. I would not GET the money so to speak... If I'm gonna do this onec or twice a year then maybe I'll need to start an account for it??
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Something to think about. If everyone sends you $20 and everyone shows and you give them $20 back where is the money for the port-a-pot? navy1
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:29 pm

How much is it to rent a port-a-pot?
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:46 pm

2cents Here's my two cents worth. $50 due at sign up/regestration.(or pick an amount).

$20 of that will be kept for expences.(or pick an amount)

$30 (or whatever is left over) will be refunded to you when you arrive.

No shows forfit the whole $50 ( or whatever amount)

This way everyone who signs up has an incentive to actually show up, and noone (Fatdaddy in particular) gets stuck with more than their share of the cost.

I'm a hard man orange3 laughing013

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Last edited by Donnie D on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 pm

For the sake of peace, I'm fine with whatever FD thinks is fair.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Wheeeyoo   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:05 pm

WOOOO you guys are gettin to far ahead of me on this!!! I don't to make money on this and I really don't want anyone to think I'm... That is NOT my reason for havin the FF at all... I just don't want/CAN't AFFORD to being on workers comp I get about 1/3 what I make so I'm lucky to have enough to fly!!!!Good I don't have only nitro helis!!! I could never afford the fuel!!!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:54 pm

No no FD, please don't missunderstand. I know you don't want to make money. I didn't mean that at all. I just want to make sure you don't loose any money. As nice as you were to us all with your wonderful hospitality, and all your help, I just want to insure that all of the expences are covered as equally as possable by all of those that attend.

And I would like as many to attend as possable.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:32 pm

my sentiments exactly
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: $$$   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Yea I know what you mean... I just think I need a break right now!! I think we need to wait and see how things go.. I need to step out and just fly my heli's and not worry bout problems that I have no control over!! Thats all..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!   ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESKY "E" and "G" Smart Canopys!!
Page 1 of 1